RadioBanter

-   -   Major Catch on 7465 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42527-major-catch-7465-a.html)

LW May 12th 04 03:49 AM

Major Catch on 7465

It's 10:45pm EDT.

And profit Stair is *booming in* here at the 'box.

Does that make this a ... "boom box" ?

Back to the radio - no telling what he'll predict tonight.

7465 - The Most Exciting Frequency in SHORTWAVE RADIO ! ! !

N8KDV May 12th 04 03:52 AM

LW wrote:

It's 10:45pm EDT.

And profit Stair is *booming in* here at the 'box.

Does that make this a ... "boom box" ?

Back to the radio - no telling what he'll predict tonight.

7465 - The Most Exciting Frequency in SHORTWAVE RADIO ! ! !

Hardly. The most exciting frequency in shortwave radio will be the one
where they send the EAM that tells everyone out there that the nukes are
gonna be dropped.

It will be a very short EAM.

Stay tuned for it.

Bill Everhart May 12th 04 04:05 AM

On Tue, 11 May 2004 22:52:47 -0400, N8KDV
wrote:

LW wrote:

It's 10:45pm EDT.

And profit Stair is *booming in* here at the 'box.

Does that make this a ... "boom box" ?

Back to the radio - no telling what he'll predict tonight.

7465 - The Most Exciting Frequency in SHORTWAVE RADIO ! ! !

Hardly. The most exciting frequency in shortwave radio will be the one
where they send the EAM that tells everyone out there that the nukes are
gonna be dropped.

It will be a very short EAM.

Stay tuned for it.

Hey .....there's little people in your closet stevie.

N8KDV May 12th 04 04:12 AM

wrote:

LW wrote:

It's 10:45pm EDT.

And profit Stair is *booming in* here at the 'box.

Does that make this a ... "boom box" ?

Back to the radio - no telling what he'll predict tonight.

7465 - The Most Exciting Frequency in SHORTWAVE RADIO ! ! !

Hardly. The most exciting frequency in shortwave radio will be the one
where they send the EAM that tells everyone out there that the nukes are
gonna be dropped.

It will be a very short EAM.

Stay tuned for it.

Hey .....there's little people in your closet stevie.

Hardly... just relating the truth to you... and you can't handle it.

You actually have any radios?

Frank Dresser May 12th 04 09:16 PM

"LW" wrote in message
om...
It's 10:45pm EDT.

And profit Stair is *booming in* here at the 'box.

Does that make this a ... "boom box" ?

Back to the radio - no telling what he'll predict tonight.

7465 - The Most Exciting Frequency in SHORTWAVE RADIO ! ! !

That's right. Why should we go to the effort of making up our own far
fetched doomsdays, when we can the world's best false predictions from
Brother Stair?

Frank Dresser