RadioBanter

-   -   Wow! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42547-wow.html)

Michael Bryant May 12th 04 10:00 PM

From: Tracy Fort

I kill filtered Bryant and now have 391 extra megabytes on my HD.

I pray for the day that you killfile me.

Now go pick your nose, trog-boy!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Tracy Fort May 12th 04 10:01 PM

Wow!

I kill filtered Bryant and now have 391 extra megabytes on my HD.

Tracy

N8KDV May 12th 04 10:38 PM

From: Tracy Fort

I kill filtered Bryant and now have 391 extra megabytes on my HD.

I pray for the day that you killfile me.

Now go pick your nose, trog-boy!

Beats picking ones ass like you do everyday...

Bill Everhart May 13th 04 01:24 AM

On Wed, 12 May 2004 17:01:26 -0400, Tracy Fort wrote:

I kill filtered Bryant and now have 391 extra megabytes on my HD.

Tracy

Good for you. Now you've got some room for that torture Jpeg you're
so proud of.

m II May 13th 04 04:21 AM

Michael Bryant wrote:
I pray for the day that you killfile me.

Now go pick your nose, trog-boy!

http://cfa.skuz.net/finger.jpg

TF