RadioBanter

-   -   Sony CRF-V21 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42579-sony-crf-v21.html)

Tlfort May 14th 04 02:08 AM

Sony CRF-V21

Should have my Sony back soon!

Tracy
Plonked and forgotten!

Bryant
M II
Volker "Hitler" Tonn
Bill Everfart

Simon Mason May 14th 04 11:57 AM

"Tlfort" wrote in message
Should have my Sony back soon!

Tracy

Does the fax thing pick anything up?

--
Simon Mason
Anlaby
East Yorkshire.
53°44'N 0°26'WT
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Tlfort May 14th 04 12:41 PM

On Fri, 14 May 2004 11:57:29 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

"Tlfort" wrote in message
.. .
Should have my Sony back soon!

Tracy

Does the fax thing pick anything up?

--
Simon Mason
Anlaby
East Yorkshire.
53°44'N 0°26'WT
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

I don't know. I will let you know as soon as I get the radio back. It
should be within a week or so. You would think for the cost of the
radio (around 4 grand) it would pick up transmissions from the Mars
rover. As far as I know, with a big enough antenna, it might!

Tracy
Plonked and forgotten!

Bryant
M II
Volker "Hitler" Tonn
Bill Everfart
Jeff Angus

Michael Bryant May 14th 04 07:50 PM

From: Tlfort

Plonked and forgotten!

Bryant
M II
Volker "Hitler" Tonn
Bill Everfart
Jeff Angus

Joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy!

But what kind of an idiot makes a sig line out of the people he's killfiled?
Answer: A really BIG idiot....

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV May 14th 04 10:38 PM

From: Tlfort

Plonked and forgotten!

Bryant
M II
Volker "Hitler" Tonn
Bill Everfart
Jeff Angus

Joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy!

But what kind of an idiot makes a sig line out of the people he's killfiled?
Answer: A really BIG idiot....

Well YOU certainly are a BIG idiot, Fat Boy.

N8KDV May 14th 04 10:44 PM

From: Tlfort

Plonked and forgotten!

Bryant
M II
Volker "Hitler" Tonn
Bill Everfart
Jeff Angus

Joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy,
joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy, joy!

But what kind of an idiot makes a sig line out of the people he's killfiled?
Answer: A really BIG idiot....

What kind of idiot takes the time to type the word 'joy' 89 times in a post?
Answer: Michael W. Bryant... a really FAT idiot....

Tlfort May 14th 04 10:53 PM

From: Tlfort

[...]

It just goes to show you that no matter what Bryant can't bite his
tounge. Lucky for me, I only have to see him when he gets quoted.
Which ain't too often.

Tracy
Plonked and forgotten!

Bryant
M II
Volker Tonn
Bill Everhart
Jeff Angus

William Everhart 1 May 14th 04 11:40 PM

wrote:

What kind of idiot takes the time to type the word 'joy' 89 times in a post?
Answer: Michael W. Bryant... a really FAT idiot....

Probably the same kind of idiot that counts them.

N8KDV May 15th 04 12:04 PM

wrote:

What kind of idiot takes the time to type the word 'joy' 89 times in a post?
Answer: Michael W. Bryant... a really FAT idiot....

Probably the same kind of idiot that counts them.

It was easy, you should learn how to do it!