RadioBanter

-   -   Ya gotta check this one out! Talk to aliens with this antenna on Ebay... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42595-ya-gotta-check-one-out-talk-aliens-antenna-ebay.html)

JOE May 14th 04 05:35 PM

Ya gotta check this one out! Talk to aliens with this antenna on Ebay...

What a hoot! No, it's not my auction. But very fun to read this one.
Lots of
folks in the groups could use this - maybe you can even talk to the black
helicopters that hover in your back yard at night....

JOE

Gray Shockley May 15th 04 01:41 AM

On Fri, 14 May 2004 11:35:31 -0500, JOE wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=3096485 287&
rd=1

What a hoot! No, it's not my auction. But very fun to read this one.
Lots of folks in the groups could use this - maybe you can even talk
to the black helicopters that hover in your back yard at night....

JOE

Thank you for posting this; it's /wonderful/!

Now, if he wants, I can think of another feature that might
increase the auction price.

Offer a double-your-money-back guarantee.

If the purchaser can prove absolutely that no aliens have ever
heard the broadcasts, that'll double etc etc.

If the bids don't go any higher, that would be $2.50.

(But I'd /really/ like to see the conclusive proof!!)

Gray Shockley
----------------
DX-392 DX-398
RX-320 DX-399
CCradio+ w/RS Loop
Justice AM Antenna
Torus Tuner (3-13 MHz)
Select-A-Tenna
---------------------
Vicksburg, MS US

Topaz305RK May 15th 04 01:57 AM

Didn't bother mine, are you sure that is what did it?

PS The guys selling the antenna needs to have his doc check his meds - get
real

Dave Shrader May 15th 04 02:04 AM

Topaz305RK wrote:

Didn't bother mine, are you sure that is what did it?

PS The guys selling the antenna needs to have his doc check his meds - get
real

I don't know cause and effect. But my bookmarks blew up when I opted for
"more movies" or what ever it was.

I ran PCPITSTOP.com and it says I'm clean. I then ran McAffee and it
reported no worms or viruses. So, my bookmarks dissappeared and I'm not
sure why!!

William Warren May 15th 04 03:32 AM

"Topaz305RK" wrote in message
[snip]

PS The guys selling the antenna needs to have his doc check his meds - get
real

It looks to me like his meds are fine: after all, he is allowed to use a
razor.

That coil at the antenna base, though - _THAT_ is making me wonder ...

Bill

[email protected] May 15th 04 04:35 AM

"William Warren" wrote in message
"Topaz305RK" wrote in message
[snip]

PS The guys selling the antenna needs to have his doc check his

meds - get
real

It looks to me like his meds are fine: after all, he is allowed to

use a
razor.

That coil at the antenna base, though - _THAT_ is making me wonder

Bill

That "coil" is an instantaneous translation device. jeeez, I thought
THAT was obvious.

Paul

Gray Shockley May 15th 04 05:09 AM

On Fri, 14 May 2004 22:35:38 -0500,
wrote
(in article eegpc.51551$z06.7339802@attbi_s01):

"William Warren" wrote in message
"Topaz305RK" wrote in message
[snip]

PS The guys selling the antenna needs to have his doc check his

meds - get
real

It looks to me like his meds are fine: after all, he is allowed to

use a
razor.

That coil at the antenna base, though - _THAT_ is making me wonder

Bill

That "coil" is an instantaneous translation device. jeeez, I thought
THAT was obvious.

Paul

Did you notice that he also had some audio (30 minutes?) of
aliens?

I'm /almost/ tempted but with the way it's been so far this
Spring, it'd prolly sound like my neighbors sigh.

++ Gray //

GO BEARCATS May 15th 04 09:17 AM

That "coil" is an instantaneous translation device. jeeez, I thought
THAT was obvious.

Hilarious, I emailed the auction and his site to some people and I signed his
guest book...lol....surely this is in jest because if not, than it's kinda
scary.

~^Monitoring The Spectrum^~
Hammarlund HQ129X /Heathkit Q Multiplier
Hammarlund HQ140X
Multiple GE P-780's(GREAT BCB Radios)
RCA Victor *Strato- World*
RCA Victor RJC77W-K(Walnut Grain)
1942 Zenith Wave Magnet 6G 601M
Cathedral/ Ross#2311/Rhapsody-MultiBand
DX100/394/*SUPER*398/399/402
OMGS Transistor Eight/Realistic 12-1451
Henry Kloss Model One/Bell+Howell
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alpha Delta DX Sloper 57ft.
500ft. 12AWG. (non-terminated)
120ft. 12 AWG Long-Wire
2 Radio Shack Loop Antennas
Radio Shack Amplified Antenna
30X30 DiamondLoop(six section 830pf Cap)
* Diamond Loop mounted to Lazy Susan TurnTable*
*21/2X2ft.FiveSpoked~Penta-Loop~PancakeLoop*
~OptimusCTR-111Cassettte Recorder~
~Radio Shack 2Speed VOX#43-476~
~Ramsey Speech Scrambler~

GO BEARCATS May 15th 04 09:21 AM

Thank you for posting this; it's /wonderful/!

No doubt. I told Phil where I found the link to his auction hence the site and
that our hobbies were in fact, pretty close in hwat we do. ;-)

I told him of *Spy Stations*-~Numer Stations~, I wonder if he'll email me back.
I told him of this newsgroup and welcomed him.

Was that a *bad* thing fellow humanoids. :-D