RadioBanter

-   -   Berg low level CIA snitch ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42622-berg-low-level-cia-snitch.html)

Super Pissed Dad May 15th 04 11:24 PM

Berg low level CIA snitch ?

Berg was involved in communications and doing so in a war zone. Put the puzzle
together~low level CIA informant.Wasn't Berg involved in 9/11?(he informed on
somebody).

spd

The law isn't justice. It's a very imperfect mechanism. If you press exactly
the right buttons and are also lucky, justice may show up in the answer. A
mechanism is all the law was ever intended to be."
-Raymond Chandler

N8KDV May 15th 04 11:29 PM

Super ****ed Dad wrote:

Berg was involved in communications and doing so in a war zone. Put the puzzle
together~low level CIA informant.Wasn't Berg involved in 9/11?(he informed on
somebody).

Better go back and do some fact checking...

Super Pissed Dad May 15th 04 11:47 PM

anybody care to guess what kind of frequencies Berg's communication towers
accessed ?

spd

N8KDV May 15th 04 11:53 PM

Super ****ed Dad wrote:

anybody care to guess what kind of frequencies Berg's communication towers
accessed ?

Last I'd heard he'd really found no work over there.

N8KDV May 16th 04 01:33 PM

Jim wrote:

Ever notice our illustrious government doesn't give a hoot about all
the Christian boys being killed out there for their enrichment and to
fight Israel's fight (they will fight to the last Christian), but a
probable Mossad asset is killed and they put up a $10 Million reward
for information.

Al-Zarqawi, the supposed beheader, already had a $10 million price on his head
prior to the incident with Berg.

Go Google'ing!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Brian Hill May 16th 04 02:57 PM

"N8KDV" wrote in message Al-Zarqawi, the supposed
beheader, already had a $10 million price on his head
prior to the incident with Berg.

Go Google'ing!

That SOB is worth a bundle. I'd almost like to track him down myself.

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

Michael Bryant May 17th 04 02:57 AM

From: N8KDV

Super ****ed Dad wrote:

Berg was involved in communications and doing so in a war zone. Put the

puzzle
together~low level CIA informant.Wasn't Berg involved in 9/11?(he informed

on
somebody).

Better go back and do some fact checking...

Actually, the post 9/11 investigation did reveal that one of the Saudis
involved had sent emails using Berg's account....

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV May 17th 04 05:24 AM

From: N8KDV

Super ****ed Dad wrote:

Berg was involved in communications and doing so in a war zone. Put the

puzzle
together~low level CIA informant.Wasn't Berg involved in 9/11?(he informed

on
somebody).

Better go back and do some fact checking...

Actually, the post 9/11 investigation did reveal that one of the Saudis
involved had sent emails using Berg's account....

No **** Sherlock... but did Berg inform on anyone? Was he actually 'involved' in
9/11?

Brian Hill May 17th 04 10:49 PM

"Telamon" What's Bryant
smoking these days. All his thinking revolves around CIA,
espionage, black helicopters, scientists being paid off for bogus
research and the like.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Hes f--king crazy. Left wing wacko!

Super Pissed Dad May 18th 04 05:44 AM

is it true Berg had the Koran in his possession ? what is his links to 9-11
get real you guys !

spd