RadioBanter

-   -   Slightly (OT) -- Ebay Scammer gets burned (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42660-slightly-ot-ebay-scammer-gets-burned.html)

Stinger May 17th 04 04:32 AM

Slightly (OT) -- Ebay Scammer gets burned

I know that a lot of us here at rec.radio.shortwave have used Ebay to buy
and sell radios (and etc.).

A scammer tried to get a free G4 Powerbook, but it all went horribly wrong.
The story is hilarious at times, very enlightening (if you use Ebay),
entertaining, and has some photos.

http://www.mannequin3d.com/powerbook/

Did I mention it's funny as all get-out?

-- Stinger

Panzer240 May 17th 04 06:44 AM

Burr wrote in
ink.net:

If it's real I would like to know how it comes out

Real or not makes a great story :) ROFLMAO
--
Panzer