RadioBanter

-   -   The Real Brian Hill (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42716-real-brian-hill.html)

Brian Hill May 19th 04 10:16 PM

The Real Brian Hill

Boy I see Mr Dumb**** is using my sig again all day. Well that's good. It
means I must have gotten the best of him and his simple mind has allowed him
to get all mad. Boy what a juvenile simpleton.

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

Brian Hill May 19th 04 10:44 PM

"Brian Hill" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 May 2004 16:16:02 -0500, "Brian Hill" wrote:

BLA! BLA! BLA!

Nobody is listening stupid!

Got ya mad didn't I? LOL!

Telamon May 20th 04 06:02 AM

In article ,
"Brian Hill" wrote:

"Brian Hill" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 May 2004 16:16:02 -0500, "Brian Hill" wrote:

BLA! BLA! BLA!

Nobody is listening stupid!

Got ya mad didn't I? LOL!

You realize this is Bryant pulling this crap right?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF May 20th 04 10:06 PM

= = = Telamon wrote in message
= = = ...
In article ,
"Brian Hill" wrote:

"Brian Hill" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 May 2004 16:16:02 -0500, "Brian Hill" wrote:

BLA! BLA! BLA!

Nobody is listening stupid!

Got ya mad didn't I? LOL!

You realize this is Bryant pulling this crap right?

TELAMON,

Well, now that you mention it MWB has been absent and this
Phony Forger 'bh' and the Phony Forger 'ba' have been posting ? ? ?

One Wonders ~ RHF

..

Brian Hill May 21st 04 05:37 PM

"Telamon" wrote in message

wrote:

BLA! BLA! BLA!

Nobody is listening stupid!

Got ya mad didn't I? LOL!

You realize this is Bryant pulling this crap right?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Hey Tel. Did you get my email?

--
73 and good DXing.
The real Brian who ****es off pinko commie wimps!

Michael Bryant May 21st 04 05:41 PM

From: "Brian Hill"

"Telamon" wrote in message

You realize this is Bryant pulling this crap right?

Always be suspicious of the unstable person pointing the finger.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

MnMikew May 21st 04 05:55 PM

From: "Brian Hill"

"Telamon" wrote in message

You realize this is Bryant pulling this crap right?

Always be suspicious of the unstable person pointing the finger.

Prove him wrong forger!

Michael Bryant May 21st 04 06:23 PM

From: "MnMikew"

You realize this is Bryant pulling this crap right?

Always be suspicious of the unstable person pointing the finger.

Prove him wrong forger!

Gee, what a genius! The burden of proof, at least in this nation, is on the
accuser. The IP lines are nowhere similar and I have a history of posting under
my own name, with a real email address, unlike you.

Brian Hill May 21st 04 06:27 PM

From: "Brian Hill"

"Telamon" wrote in message

You realize this is Bryant pulling this crap right?

Always be suspicious of the unstable person pointing the finger.

Every crime has a trail of evidence Mike. This evidence has been analyzed
thoroughly and an intelligent conclusion has been rendered. Unlike some
people around here that work off of feelings. I myself work with facts. I'm
not going to publicly announce any gut feelings or accuse anyone. This
stuff doesn't hurt me in the least. Everyone in this group knows who I am
and they may not always agree with me but at least they know who their
talking too

P.S. Even an evil man that shows his face can acheive some respect. But a
coward can never because he hides and there for has no face. Hes the worst
a man can be.
--
73 and good DXing.
The real Brian

Michael Bryant May 21st 04 06:33 PM

From: "Brian Hill"

P.S. Even an evil man that shows his face can acheive some respect. But a
coward can never because he hides and there for has no face. Hes the worst
a man can be.

Brian,

I think your political thoughs are insane. But I'll always tell you that to
your face. I don't need to hide to express my views. If I wanted to do that I
could avoid a lot of mindless nonsense with Steve Lare and his ilk.

It wasn't me and don't pretend that you have one single scrap of "evidence"
that it was. That would make you as bad as the coward that stole your
screenname.