RadioBanter

-   -   Lying Bastard's Death Squads kill detainees (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42730-re-lying-bastards-death-squads-kill-detainees.html)

Paul_Morphy May 20th 04 06:56 AM

Lying Bastard's Death Squads kill detainees

"Brian Hill" didn't write in message

Geez, Brian, what did you say to this guy? It must have made a helluva
impression because now he thinks he's you. I wonder if he has a boatanchor
collection. Why anyone with a political agenda would hide under another
person's name is a mystery to me. He's turned him into you and now he's
trying to turn you into him? Oh, man, time to change bands and block this
thread.

"PM"

Brian Hill May 20th 04 06:24 PM

"Paul_Morphy" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" didn't write in message

Geez, Brian, what did you say to this guy? It must have made a helluva
impression because now he thinks he's you. I wonder if he has a boatanchor
collection. Why anyone with a political agenda would hide under another
person's name is a mystery to me. He's turned him into you and now he's
trying to turn you into him? Oh, man, time to change bands and block this
thread.

"PM"

I know Paul. Tell me about it. A number of us already know who it is.

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian