RadioBanter

-   -   MW Bryant = "Brybaby" (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42739-mw-bryant-%3D-%22brybaby%22.html)

Stephen M.H. Lawrence May 20th 04 04:23 PM

MW Bryant = "Brybaby"

Henceforth, I will refer to MW Bryant as "Brybaby."

So, if you have any questions about this practice, please
refer back to this post.

The new sobriquet's origin is Bryant's incessant whingeing.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KA0PMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

Michael Bryant May 20th 04 08:02 PM

From: (Stephen M.H. Lawrence, AKA, Lare's Boyfriend

The new sobriquet's origin is Bryant's incessant whingeing.

"Whingeing"???

What kind of asshole can spell "sobriquet" but not "whining"? One that's most
likely drunk.....

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV May 20th 04 08:07 PM

From: (Stephen M.H. Lawrence, AKA, Lare's Boyfriend

The new sobriquet's origin is Bryant's incessant whingeing.

"Whingeing"???

What kind of asshole can spell "sobriquet" but not "whining"? One that's most
likely drunk.....

What kind of asshole can lie about having a PhD when he really doesn't have one?
One that's most likely on drugs... and you were at the time, were you not?

Michael Bryant May 20th 04 08:16 PM

From: N8KDV , aka Steve "I Got No Job" Lare

What kind of asshole can lie about having a PhD when he really doesn't have
one?

One that was closer to having it than you'll ever be. Your originality shows
you for the boring dimwit you are!

One that's most likely on drugs... and you were at the time, were you not?

Of course not.....But why don't you admit that your drinking cost you your job!

Got those emails from PIs, yet, Liar Lare?

N8KVD May 20th 04 08:20 PM

From: (Stephen M.H. Lawrence, AKA, Lare's Boyfriend

The new sobriquet's origin is Bryant's incessant whingeing.

"Whingeing"???

What kind of asshole can spell "sobriquet" but not "whining"? One that's most
likely drunk.....

What kind of asshole can lie about having a PhD when he really doesn't have one?
One that's most likely on drugs... and you were at the time, were you not?

Pot smoking, drug abusing, lying fabricator and all around asshole
seems to fit you to a 'T', Fat Boy!

N8KDV May 20th 04 08:21 PM

From: N8KDV , aka Steve "I Got No Job" Lare

What kind of asshole can lie about having a PhD when he really doesn't have
one?

One that was closer to having it than you'll ever be. Your originality shows
you for the boring dimwit you are!

One that's most likely on drugs... and you were at the time, were you not?

Of course not.....

Sure...

But why don't you admit that your drinking cost you your job!

Why? Because that would not be true, that's why.

Care to share the results of your $25 investigation, Fat Boy?

N8KVD May 20th 04 08:21 PM

On 20 May 2004 19:16:45 GMT, ocom (Michael Bryant)

From: N8KDV
, aka Steve "I Got No Job" Lare

What kind of asshole can lie about having a PhD when he really doesn't have
one?

One that was closer to having it than you'll ever be. Your originality shows
you for the boring dimwit you are!

One that's most likely on drugs... and you were at the time, were you not?

Of course not.....But why don't you admit that your drinking cost you your job!

Got those emails from PIs, yet, Liar Lare?

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

And you have chosen the option of being a fat piece of **** liar and
fabrictor!

N8KVD May 20th 04 08:22 PM

On 20 May 2004 19:02:06 GMT, ocom (Michael Bryant)
wrote:

From:
(Stephen M.H. Lawrence, AKA, Lare's Boyfriend

The new sobriquet's origin is Bryant's incessant whingeing.

"Whingeing"???

What kind of asshole can spell "sobriquet" but not "whining"? One that's most
likely drunk.....

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Bring me the head of Michael W. Bryant.

Michael Bryant May 20th 04 08:24 PM

From: N8KVD

What's this crap?

Steve "Non-White" La

Pot smoking, drug abusing, lying fabricator and all around asshole
seems to fit you to a 'T', Fat Boy!

Wow. So on top of it that all you can do is repeat yourself?

Get a job, loser.....