RadioBanter

-   -   Novak: Bush's Shaky Base (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42768-re-novak-bushs-shaky-base.html)

Michael Bryant May 21st 04 05:31 PM

Novak: Bush's Shaky Base

From: "T. Early"

10% of rightwing rednecks are not going to vote this year thats bad

news for
bush and the neocon Gefiltefish Hawks.

send bush to mars

Another member of the intelligent opposition weighs in.

And what leads you to believe that your posts are any more intellectual? Here's
an idea: Why don't you EXPLAIN what's so dumb about the post, instead of just
throwing elitist insults around.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

MnMikew May 21st 04 06:04 PM

"Sakuradamon" wrote in message
I can go on and on but I will just vote and hope

You'll need more than hope.

MnMikew May 21st 04 06:05 PM

From: "T. Early"

10% of rightwing rednecks are not going to vote this year thats bad

news for
bush and the neocon Gefiltefish Hawks.

send bush to mars

Another member of the intelligent opposition weighs in.

And what leads you to believe that your posts are any more intellectual?

Here's
an idea: Why don't you EXPLAIN what's so dumb about the post, instead of

just
throwing elitist insults around.

My God! The hypocrisy!

T. Early May 21st 04 07:02 PM

From: "T. Early"

10% of rightwing rednecks are not going to vote this year thats

bad
news for
bush and the neocon Gefiltefish Hawks.

send bush to mars

Another member of the intelligent opposition weighs in.

And what leads you to believe that your posts are any more

intellectual? Here's
an idea: Why don't you EXPLAIN what's so dumb about the post,

instead of just
throwing elitist insults around.

Despite my natural inclination to want to shower you with love and
understanding, I'm really beginning to think you are as hopeless as
many others seem to indicate. The post is dumb, in addition to being
anti-Semitic, and it's self-evidently so. If a master of elitism such
as yourself can't figure that out, how am I going to be able to
explain it? I had enough difficulty educating you on the definition
of a "neocon."

Sakuradamon May 21st 04 07:36 PM

Subject: Novak: Bush's Shaky Base
From: "T. Early"

the above idiot wrote this dribble below

Bush- is comparable to Hitler? I'd have thought that Hitler

would be one of your boys

america first pilgrim america first now go back to your amen corner you dunce.

MnMikew May 21st 04 07:42 PM

From: "T. Early"

the above idiot wrote this dribble below

Bush- is comparable to Hitler? I'd have thought that Hitler

would be one of your boys

america first pilgrim america first now go back to your amen corner you

dunce.

The lunatics are on the grass.......

Brian Hill May 21st 04 09:41 PM

"MnMikew" wrote in message The lunatics are on the
grass.......

Yep Mike. Now we know what David Gilmore was talking about ;)

Telamon May 22nd 04 06:33 AM

In article ,

From: "T. Early"

10% of rightwing rednecks are not going to vote this year thats
bad

news for
bush and the neocon Gefiltefish Hawks.

send bush to mars

Another member of the intelligent opposition weighs in.

And what leads you to believe that your posts are any more
intellectual? Here's an idea: Why don't you EXPLAIN what's so dumb
about the post, instead of just throwing elitist insults around.

From the mouth of the master insulter.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California