RadioBanter

-   -   Heard On Radio - Kerry May Be In SHREK-2!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42775-re-heard-radio-kerry-may-shrek-2-a.html)

Michael Bryant May 22nd 04 01:59 AM

Heard On Radio - Kerry May Be In SHREK-2!!

From: "-=jd=-"

I was talking on the phone with the radio on in the background. They were
doing an interview with someone about the new movie "Shrek-2". I wish I had
turned it up because I thought I heard them mention that John Kerry (the
Presidential Candidate) had a part in the movie.

I wish I had turned the radio up to hear it in full. All I caught was
something about a "talking jack-ass". That's *got* to be Kerry, right?

I think they were giving away a pair of WBCQ flip-flops and a $2 gift-
certificate to some coin-laundry in Monticello, Maine to the first caller
that could confirm it...

Yeah, that was a pretty intellectual post. I especially liked the attempt to
avoid being off-topic....

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV May 22nd 04 02:39 AM

From: "-=jd=-"

I was talking on the phone with the radio on in the background. They were
doing an interview with someone about the new movie "Shrek-2". I wish I had
turned it up because I thought I heard them mention that John Kerry (the
Presidential Candidate) had a part in the movie.

I wish I had turned the radio up to hear it in full. All I caught was
something about a "talking jack-ass". That's *got* to be Kerry, right?

I think they were giving away a pair of WBCQ flip-flops and a $2 gift-
certificate to some coin-laundry in Monticello, Maine to the first caller
that could confirm it...

Yeah, that was a pretty intellectual post. I especially liked the attempt to
avoid being off-topic....

The real talking jack-ass is Michael W. Bryant...

Brian Hill May 22nd 04 05:47 AM

From: "-=jd=-"

I was talking on the phone with the radio on in the background. They were
doing an interview with someone about the new movie "Shrek-2". I wish I

had
turned it up because I thought I heard them mention that John Kerry (the
Presidential Candidate) had a part in the movie.

I wish I had turned the radio up to hear it in full. All I caught was
something about a "talking jack-ass". That's *got* to be Kerry, right?

I think they were giving away a pair of WBCQ flip-flops and a $2 gift-
certificate to some coin-laundry in Monticello, Maine to the first caller
that could confirm it...

Yeah, that was a pretty intellectual post. I especially liked the attempt

avoid being off-topic....

Mike if you could just try to relax. Just a little. Ok? Geeze

Michael Bryant May 22nd 04 05:44 PM

From: "-=jd=-"

I'm almost convinced he can't. He's got to be true to his nature - as
evidenced by his reply above. How would you like to go through life like
that?

No cheap insults from you, right, JD? Come on, the whole Shrek-Kerry thing was
juvenile humor, at best. You're a bright guy, you write well. Do you really
need to sink to that type of "humorous" post? I can only imagine how shrill
you'd be if I had made the same post and inserted Pres. Bush for your inclusion
of Kerry.

Impressive humor, indeed!

Michael Bryant May 22nd 04 06:27 PM

From: "-=jd=-"

Here's some more "juvenile" humor for ya:

"Helping Hands for the Blind" contacted the Kerry campaign in an effort to
do something to help a blind Presidential candidate get elected. When told
that Kerry was not "vision impaired" the "Helping Hands for the Blind"
representative apologized, explaing that when he saw Teresa Heinz Kerry,
he just assumed...

Feel free to insert George and Laura Bush in the appropriate places if it
helps you locate your lost sense of humor...

Gee, I guess your sense of humor isn't as quite developed as your writing
style...

N8KDV May 22nd 04 06:41 PM

From: "-=jd=-"

Here's some more "juvenile" humor for ya:

"Helping Hands for the Blind" contacted the Kerry campaign in an effort to
do something to help a blind Presidential candidate get elected. When told
that Kerry was not "vision impaired" the "Helping Hands for the Blind"
representative apologized, explaing that when he saw Teresa Heinz Kerry,
he just assumed...

Feel free to insert George and Laura Bush in the appropriate places if it
helps you locate your lost sense of humor...

Gee, I guess your sense of humor isn't as quite developed as your writing
style...

Your lying is top notch, Fat Boy. Give yourself an A+

Brian Hill May 22nd 04 06:59 PM

From: "-=jd=-"

Here's some more "juvenile" humor for ya:

"Helping Hands for the Blind" contacted the Kerry campaign in an effort

do something to help a blind Presidential candidate get elected. When

told
that Kerry was not "vision impaired" the "Helping Hands for the Blind"
representative apologized, explaing that when he saw Teresa Heinz Kerry,
he just assumed...

Feel free to insert George and Laura Bush in the appropriate places if it
helps you locate your lost sense of humor...

Gee, I guess your sense of humor isn't as quite developed as your writing
style...

I would go back and reread what jd wrote Michael. I don't think he was
trying to insult you and if you thought about it long enough it might make
your stay on the planet easier or at least in r.r.s.

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

N8KDV May 22nd 04 09:48 PM

-=jd=- wrote:

On Sat 22 May 2004 01:59:00p, "Brian Hill" wrote in
message :

From: "-=jd=-"

Here's some more "juvenile" humor for ya:

"Helping Hands for the Blind" contacted the Kerry campaign in an
effort to do something to help a blind Presidential candidate get
elected. When told that Kerry was not "vision impaired" the "Helping
Hands for the Blind" representative apologized, explaing that when he
saw Teresa Heinz Kerry, he just assumed...

Feel free to insert George and Laura Bush in the appropriate places if
it helps you locate your lost sense of humor...

Gee, I guess your sense of humor isn't as quite developed as your
writing style...

I would go back and reread what jd wrote Michael. I don't think he was
trying to insult you and if you thought about it long enough it might
make your stay on the planet easier or at least in r.r.s.

Oh, I'm just following his lead. In any event, I could wish him "Happy
Holidays" and he would reply with animosity. It's in his nature to do so.
It's not like he has conscious control over it.

I don't think he has conscious control over much of anything. I'll bet he
wears Depends!

That's what drugs will do!

Michael Bryant May 22nd 04 09:55 PM

From: "-=jd=-"

Oh, I'm just following his lead. In any event, I could wish him "Happy
Holidays" and he would reply with animosity. It's in his nature to do so.
It's not like he has conscious control over it.

But, I'll guess we'll never know, since your own animosity makes it unlikely
that you'd ever be capable of saying something as un-funny as "Happy Holidays".
At least not to someone as aggressive as yourself.

Michael Bryant May 23rd 04 02:54 AM

From: "-=jd=-"

Care for yet another round to impress us all with your (ahem)
inestimatable debating skills? I'm all set to reciprocate!

You're pretty deluded if you think anything in this thread (yours included)
approximates forensic discourse in the least.