RadioBanter

-   -   WYFR to begin new transmission from Madagascar on 1 June (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42880-wyfr-begin-new-transmission-madagascar-1-june.html)

Mike Terry May 27th 04 05:37 PM

WYFR to begin new transmission from Madagascar on 1 June

US-based international Christian broadcaster WYFR will transmit its morning
Portuguese service to Angola and Mozambique via the Radio Netherlands
Madagascar relay station as from 1 June 2004. The broadcast will be at
0500-0600 UTC on 9525 kHz, 50 kW, beamed 280 degrees.

(Media Network)

LW May 27th 04 11:59 PM

"Mike Terry" wrote
US-based international Christian broadcaster WYFR will transmit its morning
Portuguese service to Angola and Mozambique via the Radio Netherlands
Madagascar relay station as from 1 June 2004. The broadcast will be at
0500-0600 UTC on 9525 kHz, 50 kW, beamed 280 degrees.

Harold Camping's predictions about the end of the world are right up
there with those of profit Stair.

Maybe they should team up.

dxAce May 28th 04 12:05 AM

LW wrote:

"Mike Terry" wrote
US-based international Christian broadcaster WYFR will transmit its morning
Portuguese service to Angola and Mozambique via the Radio Netherlands
Madagascar relay station as from 1 June 2004. The broadcast will be at
0500-0600 UTC on 9525 kHz, 50 kW, beamed 280 degrees.

Harold Camping's predictions about the end of the world are right up
there with those of profit Stair.

Does Harold Camping broadcast in Portuguese?

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

GO BEARCATS May 28th 04 08:24 AM

Harold Camping's predictions about the end of the world are right up
there with those of profit Stair.

Is that how you spell his name? Have you wrote him or something...lol. I
always thought it was Campey/Campy/Campie etc.;-)

~^Monitoring The Spectrum^~
Hammarlund HQ129X /Heathkit Q Multiplier
Hammarlund HQ140X
Multiple GE P-780's(GREAT BCB Radios)
RCA Victor *Strato- World*
RCA Victor RJC77W-K(Walnut Grain)
1942 Zenith Wave Magnet 6G 601M
Cathedral/ Ross*World Master*/Rhapsody-MultiBand
DX100/394/*SUPER*398/399/402
OMGS Transistor Eight/Realistic 12-1451
Henry Kloss Model One/Bell+HowellSW
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alpha Delta DX Sloper 57ft.
500ft. 12AWG. (non-terminated)
120ft. 12 AWG Long-Wire
2 Radio Shack Loop Antennas
Radio Shack Amplified Antenna
30X30 DiamondLoop(six section 830pf Cap)
* Diamond Loop mounted to Lazy Susan TurnTable*
*21/2X2ft.FiveSpoked~Penta-Loop~PancakeLoop*
~OptimusCTR-111Cassettte Recorder~
~Radio Shack 2Speed VOX#43-476~
~Ramsey Speech Scrambler~

Telamon May 28th 04 11:38 AM

In article ,
(GO BEARCATS) wrote:

Harold Camping's predictions about the end of the world are right up
there with those of profit Stair.

Is that how you spell his name? Have you wrote him or something...lol. I
always thought it was Campey/Campy/Campie etc.;-)

It's Camping.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

LW May 28th 04 06:42 PM

dxAce wrote ...

Does Harold Camping broadcast in Portuguese?

I bet he can get someone to translate a false prediction into any
language going, as long as there's a buck in it.

Joe Analssandrini May 28th 04 07:27 PM

(LW) wrote in message . com...
"Mike Terry" wrote:

Harold Camping's predictions about the end of the world are right up
there with those of profit Stair.

Maybe they should team up.

Don't forget to bring lots of tomatoes to throw at all the people
attending CHURCH this Memorial Day weekend. They are all under the
control of SATAN.
Harold says so!

apostate proud May 29th 04 01:30 AM

"LW" wrote in message
m...
dxAce wrote ...

Does Harold Camping broadcast in Portuguese?

I bet he can get someone to translate a false prediction into any
language going, as long as there's a buck in it.

Camping pays foreign-born "interns" minimum wage and gives them an
army cot with a beedsheet-and-wood partition in a building out
back from his Oakland Ca based HQ building. Just like Brother Stair
except his compound is located in the 80% black 'hood' of Oakland
instead of on a farm in Redneckville SC....

------------------------

"Wow. I thought I'd blown my chance when I checked the 'No' box on the
application next to the question "Are you willing to teach in
accordance with the teachings of Holy Mother Church?"
Now that I know what the competition was like, I'm less surprised that
they let -me- run around in a grade school full of 450 15-18 year old
girls. It was like Castle Anthrax, only with plaid skirts....."

-- "Idiot God" in alt.catholic.apologetics

apostate proud May 29th 04 01:37 AM

"Joe Analssandrini" wrote in message
om...
(LW) wrote in message

. com...
"Mike Terry" wrote:

Harold Camping's predictions about the end of the world are right up
there with those of profit Stair.

Maybe they should team up.

Don't forget to bring lots of tomatoes to throw at all the people
attending CHURCH this Memorial Day weekend. They are all under the
control of SATAN.
Harold says so!

10-4 on the tomatoes, although I preffer water baloons filled
with water treated with "skunk juice". Makes a great lasting
stink effect.

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE CHURCH!

THE CHURCH OF THE SUBGENIUS

"ETERNAL SALVATION OR TRIPLE YOUR MONEY BACK"
(How can you possibly go wrong with a guarantee like that??)

Praise "Bob" !!

www.subgenius.com