RadioBanter

-   -   shortwave database or guide for a palm/PDA? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42901-shortwave-database-guide-palm-pda.html)

uncle arnie May 28th 04 05:47 PM

shortwave database or guide for a palm/PDA?

I wonder if there is a database of shortwave frq for a palm pilot (I have a
tungsten C). Alot easier to fire up than a computer and less interference
from it. If anyone knows or has one, please post.
--
-UA

4nradio May 28th 04 09:54 PM

The web resource http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/ has its database of
shortwave broadcasts available in Palm OS form.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA

uncle arnie May 31st 04 04:57 AM

On Fri, 28 May 2004 02:54 pm -0600 UTC, 4nradio
posted: %MM

The web resource http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/ has its database of
shortwave broadcasts available in Palm OS form.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA

"uncle arnie" wrote in message
I wonder if there is a database of shortwave frq for a palm pilot (I have

tungsten C). Alot easier to fire up than a computer and less
interference
from it. If anyone knows or has one, please post.
--
-UA

Thanks. I just downloaded it and will install tomorrow.
--
-