RadioBanter

-   -   The Connection? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42919-connection.html)

Michael Bryant May 30th 04 03:53 PM

From: dxAce

You do that, Fat Boy, and you might drop a few pounds off your fat hillbilly
ass.

I would respond to you Steve, but I'm afraid that the neocons in this NG would
accuse me of lowering the quality of NG discourse.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

dxAce May 30th 04 03:55 PM

From: dxAce

You do that, Fat Boy, and you might drop a few pounds off your fat hillbilly
ass.

I would respond to you Steve, but I'm afraid that the neocons in this NG would
accuse me of lowering the quality of NG discourse.

But you 'did' respond, 'tard!