RadioBanter

-   -   Re : The Connection to Bryant's Idiocy (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42954-re-connection-bryants-idiocy.html)

LW May 30th 04 10:22 PM

Re : The Connection to Bryant's Idiocy

ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote ...

I would respond to you Steve, but I'm afraid that the neocons in this NG would
accuse me of lowering the quality of NG discourse.

Speaking of neocons ... The Amazing AlGore said:

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical
weapons throughout his country." -
-----Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

So if he "knows" it, does this make AlGore a neocon?

Now for the last time - y'all boys let up on the professor.

dxAce May 30th 04 10:28 PM

LW wrote:

ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote ...

I would respond to you Steve, but I'm afraid that the neocons in this NG would
accuse me of lowering the quality of NG discourse.

Speaking of neocons ... The Amazing AlGore said:

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical
weapons throughout his country." -
-----Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

So if he "knows" it, does this make AlGore a neocon?

Now for the last time - y'all boys let up on the professor.

But he's not a 'professor'. At the very best he is simply an 'instructor', and not a
good one at that.

Michael Bryant May 31st 04 05:15 AM

From: (LW)

Speaking of neocons ... The Amazing AlGore said:

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical
weapons throughout his country." -
-----Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

So if he "knows" it, does this make AlGore a neocon?

Nope, probably not. Everyone's entitled to one mistake. But if Gore insisted on
invading and occupying a country because God told him in his prayers that it
was the right thing to do, if he ignored the protestations of the vast majority
of our allies, if he seemed committed to spending 100's of billions of our tax
dollars in Halliburton contracts, if he set American foreign policy back
decades as Bush has, then he might qualify to be a NEOCON.

Now for the last time - y'all boys let up on the professor.

Thanks for your concern, LW, but these folks aren't much of a threat.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Michael Bryant May 31st 04 05:17 AM

From: dxAce

But he's not a 'professor'. At the very best he is simply an 'instructor',
and not a
good one at that.

Steve, as usual, has no idea of what he's speaking about!

LOL.

Telamon May 31st 04 08:39 AM

In article ,
ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote:

From:
(LW)

Speaking of neocons ... The Amazing AlGore said:

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and
chemical
weapons throughout his country." - -----Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

So if he "knows" it, does this make AlGore a neocon?

Nope, probably not. Everyone's entitled to one mistake. But if Gore
insisted on invading and occupying a country because God told him in
his prayers that it was the right thing to do, if he ignored the
protestations of the vast majority of our allies, if he seemed
committed to spending 100's of billions of our tax dollars in
Halliburton contracts, if he set American foreign policy back decades
as Bush has, then he might qualify to be a NEOCON.

Now for the last time - y'all boys let up on the professor.

I thought Al Gore invented Neocon-ism.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon May 31st 04 08:41 AM

In article ,

From: dxAce

But he's not a 'professor'. At the very best he is simply an
'instructor', and not a good one at that.

Steve, as usual, has no idea of what he's speaking about!

9 out of 10 newsgroup readers agree that you are nuts.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dxAce May 31st 04 11:03 AM

Michael 'I was voted most likely to screw up by my high school class' Bryant

From: dxAce

But he's not a 'professor'. At the very best he is simply an 'instructor',
and not a
good one at that.

Steve, as usual, has no idea of what he's speaking about!

Really? You're certainly not a professor.

Stephen M.H. Lawrence May 31st 04 06:14 PM

"Michael Bryant" wrote:
| Thanks for your concern, LW, but these folks aren't much of a threat.

Thanks for your equivocation, Brybaby, but your PhD isn't much of a degree.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Stephen M.H. Lawrence May 31st 04 06:16 PM

"Michael Bryant" wrote:
| From: dxAce
|
| But he's not a 'professor'. At the very best he is simply an
'instructor',
| and not a
| good one at that.
|

| Steve, as usual, has no idea of what he's speaking about!
|
| LOL.

Is it considered normative protocol to refer to high school
teachers as "Professor" in Kentucky?

For that matter, is lying about nonexistent degrees considered
normal behavior in Kentucky?

Truly boggling.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Michael Bryant May 31st 04 06:32 PM

From: "Stephen M.H. Lawrence"

Is it considered normative protocol to refer to high school
teachers as "Professor" in Kentucky?

I'm not employed as a high school teacher. Try again.

Truly boggling.

Yes, the Steve L. twins are bogglingly boring.