RadioBanter

-   -   Bryant Test-Fires Nuclear Capable Cheeto out of his fat ass (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43020-re-bryant-test-fires-nuclear-capable-cheeto-out-his-fat-ass.html)

LW June 2nd 04 03:15 AM

Bryant Test-Fires Nuclear Capable Cheeto out of his fat ass

dxAce wrote ...

P.S. I don't think that CrackerJack will help with
your balooning weight either.

Aww come on -- maybe it's low carb cracker jacks.

Now y'all boys let up on the professor some.

Or as Uncle Huck used to say .. "lighten up just a tinch, fellers".

Shucks, even Mr. Davies never took this much abuse.

dxAceŠ June 2nd 04 07:59 PM

From: dxAce

Now, if you just keep shoving those Cheeto's into your face, perhaps you
might find a PhD at the bottom of the bag.

No, but I did find a Bachelor's degree from Grand Valley State in a Crackerjack
box.

Interesting comment from a chap who attended Morehead State.

Morehead... LOL!

dxAceŠ June 2nd 04 10:03 PM

From: dxAce

Now, if you just keep shoving those Cheeto's into your face, perhaps you
might find a PhD at the bottom of the bag.

No, but I did find a Bachelor's degree from Grand Valley State in a Crackerjack
box.

Interesting comment from a chap who attended Morehead State.

Morehead... LOL!

The previous message was brought to you by the Village Idiot, Steve Lare. Proving
once again that stupid is as stupid does.

Thanks, Mikey!

dxAceŠ June 2nd 04 10:27 PM

dxAce June 5th 04 04:55 PM

From: dxAce

Now, if you just keep shoving those Cheeto's into your face, perhaps you
might find a PhD at the bottom of the bag.

No, but I did find a Bachelor's degree from Grand Valley State in a Crackerjack
box.

Grand Valley has to be a paradise compared to where you are at now!

Louisville Technical Institute just really isn't your cup of tea, is it?

Oh, by the way I'm currently listening to the North Atlantic ATC frequencies in
hopes of hearing a friends return flight from Germany.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm