Its no secret the SS blew it up to hide evidence the Ruskys rebuilt it to
show the world ....
THE TRUTH!

JJ June 2nd 04 04:59 PM

King Pineapple© wrote:

I found this article to be extremely enlightening. I hope you do too.

And you really believe that? You must be a real fan of the rag mags one
finds at the grocery store checkout. Bet you believe a world war two
bomber was found in a crater on the moon as well.

Simon Mason June 2nd 04 06:38 PM

"King Pineapple©" wrote in message
I found this article to be extremely enlightening. I hope you do too.

My Grandad saw the Belsen skeletons with is own eyes, you cretin.