RadioBanter

-   -   Time (as a group) to kill file Bryant (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43033-re-time-group-kill-file-bryant.html)

Michael Bryant June 2nd 04 01:01 PM

Time (as a group) to kill file Bryant

From: Dan

The previous message was brought to you by the Village Idiot, Michael
Bryant. Proving once again that fat and stupid is as fat and stupid
does.

Actually, Dan, if you look at the Message-id, there's a greater chance that
Short Wave is you than me.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Michael Bryant June 2nd 04 01:04 PM

From: Dan

That's a laugh! YOU are the one starting all of the OT threads,
moron.

Lare never starts an OT thread? Well, I guess we've all got a measure of YOUR
objectivity....

dxAce June 2nd 04 01:05 PM

From: Dan

The previous message was brought to you by the Village Idiot, Michael
Bryant. Proving once again that fat and stupid is as fat and stupid
does.

Actually, Dan, if you look at the Message-id, there's a greater chance that
Short Wave is you than me.

More Shuck-and-Jive from the known liar, Fat Boy Bryant.

dxAce June 2nd 04 01:08 PM

From: Dan

That's a laugh! YOU are the one starting all of the OT threads,
moron.

Lare never starts an OT thread? Well, I guess we've all got a measure of YOUR
objectivity....

Care to give us a measure of your waist size, Fat Boy?

dxAce June 2nd 04 01:30 PM

Dan wrote:

On 02 Jun 2004 12:01:16 GMT, ocom (Michael Bryant)

From: Dan

The previous message was brought to you by the Village Idiot, Michael
Bryant. Proving once again that fat and stupid is as fat and stupid
does.

Actually, Dan, if you look at the Message-id, there's a greater chance that
Short Wave is you than me.

Actually, Michael, if you look at the pattern of "ShortWave's" posts -
where he is following (stalking) Steve - there's a greater chance that
ShortWave is you than anyone else.

Indeed, it's a new 'toy' he's purchased.

dxAce June 2nd 04 01:36 PM

From: Dan

That's a laugh! YOU are the one starting all of the OT threads,
moron.

Lare never starts an OT thread? Well, I guess we've all got a measure of YOUR
objectivity....

Care to give us a measure of your waist size, Fat Boy?

The previous message was brought to you by the Village Idiot, Steve Lare. Proving
once again that stupid is as stupid does.

Is school out for the summer, Mikey?

Michael Bryant June 2nd 04 01:40 PM

From: dxAce

Is school out for the summer, Mikey?

Nope.

dxAce June 2nd 04 01:44 PM

From: dxAce

Is school out for the summer, Mikey?

Nope.

Then you've got a pretty goofy teaching position!

dxAce June 2nd 04 01:59 PM

From: dxAce

Is school out for the summer, Mikey?

Nope.

Then you've got a pretty goofy teaching position!

You are working the '2nd shift', right?

dxAce June 2nd 04 02:10 PM

From: Dan

That's a laugh! YOU are the one starting all of the OT threads,
moron.

Lare never starts an OT thread? Well, I guess we've all got a measure of YOUR
objectivity....

Care to give us a measure of your waist size, Fat Boy?

The previous message was brought to you by the Village Idiot, Steve Lare. Proving
once again that stupid is as stupid does.

Is school out for the summer, Mikey?

The previous message was brought to you by the Village Idiot, Steve Lare. Proving
once again that stupid is as stupid does.

The previous message was brought to you by the 'tard, posting as 'Short Wave'.