RadioBanter

-   -   Say Group (on topic) (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43037-say-group-topic.html)

Burr June 3rd 04 01:11 AM

Say Group (on topic)

Evening from the west,

I would like to have a list of Freq.'s and times for Philippine
short-wave stations in english and local languages please.

Thanks you kind souls
in advance,

Sincerely,

Diverd4777 June 3rd 04 01:16 AM

Excellent Questin Mr Burr:

I listen to news on Radio New Zealand;
- so if any one responds, I can listen to the goings-on in the Phillipines
too..!

Dan / NYC ( Still much safer than Bagdad or Saudi Arabia )

In article . net, Burr

Subject: Say Group (on topic)

Burr June 3rd 04 01:31 AM

I am doing this to keep piece in the family, I married a wonderful
Filipino lady three weeks ago and she has asked twice if I can get
anything from the philippines.

All help appreciated

dxAceŠ June 3rd 04 01:35 AM

Burr wrote:

Evening from the west,

I would like to have a list of Freq.'s and times for Philippine
short-wave stations in english and local languages please.

Just use the skeds at: http://www.eibi.de.vu/

Search the document for PHL, that will generally give you the stuff out of
the Phillipines.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B