RadioBanter

-   -   World Harvest Radio Programming heard over WSHB ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43090-world-harvest-radio-programming-heard-over-wshb.html)

Jim Moats June 5th 04 07:08 AM

World Harvest Radio Programming heard over WSHB !

Around 0420 UTC, I heard contemporary religious music on 7535, a
frequency used for a long time by WSHB in Cypress Creek, South
Carolina, which left the air at the end of February. at 0500, I heard
an ID for the station, along with " Onward Christian Soldiers " and
into " DX' ing with Cumbre. " This development is not posted on the
WHR WWW site. Furthermore, WHRI' s 5745 frequency was silent during
this time period.