RadioBanter

-   -   15330 @22:50 UTC VOA getting jammed (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43137-15330-%4022-50-utc-voa-getting-jammed.html)

Michael June 6th 04 11:56 PM

15330 @22:50 UTC VOA getting jammed

15330 @ 22:50 UTC VOA out of Delano, CA being JAMMED !!!

Michael

dxAce June 7th 04 12:17 AM

Michael wrote:

15330 @ 22:50 UTC VOA out of Delano, CA being JAMMED !!!

That would be Radio Marti...

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Billybob June 7th 04 12:23 AM

I can copy a military station over VOA using ALE digital communications but
other than that and the VOA underneath thats all I can hear.

. ..

dxAce June 7th 04 12:26 AM

Billybob wrote:

I can copy a military station over VOA using ALE digital communications but
other than that and the VOA underneath thats all I can hear.

Not so sure about the ALE, but it is indeed Radio Marti being jammed as usual
by the Cubans.

dxAce June 7th 04 12:29 AM

Michael wrote:

15330 @ 22:50 UTC VOA out of Delano, CA being JAMMED !!!

By the way, Radio Marti is not really a broadcast of the VOA, but rather
another more or less independent arm of the US Govt.