RadioBanter

-   -   modifications for Grundig YB 400 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43148-modifications-grundig-yb-400-a.html)

William Sinkhorn June 7th 04 06:07 AM

modifications for Grundig YB 400

I have a Grundig YB 400 (not PE). I understand that there is a way to disable
the muting which is heard (or not heard) when you change frequency. I found one
site which explained how to do this but it was poorly written and I didn't
understand it. I am hoping to find something pretty explicit as I am really
inexperienced and in the dark when it comes to electronics. It is my
understanding that there are two steps. The first disables muting during tuning
and the second disables muting on auto scan. I only want to do it for tuning.
Thanks,
Bill Sinkhorn
To reply to my email address remove "nospam" from return address.
Have a blessed day!