RadioBanter

-   -   Stair's frequency and time. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43163-stairs-frequency-time.html)

William Sinkhorn June 8th 04 03:41 AM

Stair's frequency and time.

I used to get a kick out of tuning into "Brother" Stair from time to time when
he was on locally. I understand he is on SW. Can any one fill me in as to when
and where?
Bill Sinkhorn
To reply to my email address remove "nospam" from return address.
Have a blessed day!

Al Patrick June 8th 04 04:44 PM

His web site:

http://overcomerministry.org/ In case you'd like to view it all.

In case you'd like ONLY the SW schedule:

http://overcomerministry.org/Outreach/sw.shtml

Al

=============

LW June 9th 04 12:10 AM

ospam (William Sinkhorn) wrote ...

I used to get a kick out of tuning into "Brother" Stair from time to time

Yep now is the time to listen to the profit. He's waxing eloquent
about President Reagan. Denying that he ever made a prediction (
"prophecy" ) about Reagan.

Haven't heard this much back peddling and lying since Komrade Klinton
was asking what the meaning of "is" is.

Frank Dresser June 9th 04 02:27 PM

"LW" wrote in message
om...

Yep now is the time to listen to the profit. He's waxing eloquent
about President Reagan. Denying that he ever made a prediction (
"prophecy" ) about Reagan.

I've never heard Brother Stair say such things! The Prophet is defending
his credibility!! Even if he has to lie to do it.

Haven't heard this much back peddling and lying since Komrade Klinton
was asking what the meaning of "is" is.

He was under a great deal of stress. Thinking about potential criminal
penalties can do that to a guy.

Frank Dresser

LW June 9th 04 07:31 PM

"Frank Dresser" wrote ...

He was under a great deal of stress.

Aha ! ! ! Stress -- it adds up now, Frank.

I guess it's time for the profit to take a few of the young "sisters"
and go "out behind the barn" for a time of "meditation".

That should lower his stress a great deal.

Frank Dresser June 9th 04 07:38 PM

"LW" wrote in message
om...

Aha ! ! ! Stress -- it adds up now, Frank.

I guess it's time for the profit to take a few of the young "sisters"
and go "out behind the barn" for a time of "meditation".

That should lower his stress a great deal.

Yes, that will lower his stress, at least for the short term. That should
be good enough, because in the long, or not so long term, we'll all be dead.

Frank Dresser