RadioBanter

-   -   digital readout for DX-160 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43291-digital-readout-dx-160-a.html)

lavozdelsinu June 15th 04 04:19 AM

digital readout for DX-160

Can anyone recommend a good commercially manufactured digital frequency
display (preferably not in kit form) for the DX-160? I got a very nice
DX-160 on eBay, but if not too much trouble would like to add on digital
display. I have a Gilfer GAR-7 on my FRG-7, but I'm not sure if it would
work on the DX-160 since it is not of the Wadley-loop type design.Haven't
been able to find anything on the search engines, but surely there must be
something I could use, I would think....

A.N. Durden III
Albany, GA.

John Kapinos June 15th 04 09:37 PM

Many years ago there was an outfit named Torrestronics in, I beleive, Ohio
that sold some pretty neat readouts that worked with about any radio known
to man at the time, including the Frg-7 and DX160. You might come up with
one on E-bay or one of those places.
kap