RadioBanter

-   -   Digital Superadio eBay Item #2250997161 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43306-digital-superadio-ebay-item-2250997161-a.html)

Grumpus June 16th 04 04:20 PM

Digital Superadio eBay Item #2250997161

What a dog. But a rare breed. I am the proud(?) owner.

Regards,

Grumpus

Abuse June 16th 04 05:36 PM

What's the link for reporting spamming Ebayers?

Grumpus June 17th 04 12:30 AM

Abuse wrote in message . ..
What's the link for reporting spamming Ebayers?

On 16 Jun 2004 08:20:18 -0700, (Grumpus) wrote:

What a dog. But a rare breed. I am the proud(?) owner.

Regards,

Grumpus

I'm literally scratching my head here. It is news to me that it is
impermissible to shill on this site unless something has changed very
recently.

Regards,

Grumpus

Grumpus June 17th 04 08:29 AM

(Grumpus) wrote in message . com...
Abuse wrote in message . ..
What's the link for reporting spamming Ebayers?

Here's some more fuel for your fire, (Self)Abuse...I just listed two
Superadio 1's, a Superadio II, and the ever so elusive Superadio AM/FM
Cassette Portable.
Don't believe me? Just type in Superadio over at eBay.

Regards,

Grumpus

RHF June 17th 04 07:09 PM

= = = . com...

(Grumpus) wrote:

What a dog. But a rare breed. I am the proud(?) owner.

Regards,

Grumpus

I'm literally scratching my head here. It is news to me that it is
impermissible to shill on this site unless something has changed very
recently.

Regards,

Grumpus

GRUMPUS,

Abuse {Curmudgeon}

Why are you selling off all these GE Superadios ? ? ? ?

iwtk ~ RHF

..