RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Sony ICF-2010 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43341-fs-sony-icf-2010-a.html)

Joe E. June 18th 04 02:05 PM

FS: Sony ICF-2010

Very-Good to Excellent Condition. 9.5/10
All original items, including Sony Power Supply and both Sony boxes.
I will also include an uninstalled KIWA Filter.

Serial # 366081

$275 shipped CONUS.

E-mail joest73 at hotmail if interested.

Thanks,

Joe E.

Joe E. July 9th 04 07:14 PM

Very-Good Condition.
All original items, including Sony Power Supply and both Sony boxes.
I will also include an uninstalled KIWA Wide Filter.

Serial # 366081

$250 shipped CONUS.