RadioBanter

-   -   who is steve lare? thats all i see in every subject (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43406-who-steve-lare-thats-all-i-see-every-subject.html)

Stephen M.H. Lawrence June 26th 04 05:38 PM

Steve Lare is still here, Cum-dungeon.

You've failed (predictably)

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

news:cWV2ZXJ5.46597b05d37dcdefed32c8d5c45d1c71@10 87859372.nulluser.com...

| all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare, what did he do to
| deserve all the negative attention?
|
| WELCOME !!
|
| This group is called rec.radio.shortwave. It's for talking about
shortwave
| radio kooks and the programs broadcast therupon.
|
| Unfortunately of late, every nutcake crystal-rubbing, bunny-hugging,
tree-
| sitting, tofu-eating, Volvo-driving, whale-watching, New-Age,
| backyard-preaching, Bible-thumping, god-bothering, bigfoot-chasing,
| spoon-bending, remote-viewing, star-gazing, reverse-swearing,
| reptile-****ing, carpet-munching, fudge-packing, toad-licking,
| goat-sucking, Clinton-loving, flame-trolling, pamphlet-peddling,
| horoscope-reading, alien abductee seems to think it's fun to post his
| or her juvenile dreck into r.r.s.
|
| Not only that, but we're also plagued by every goddam hypocritical,
| brain-dead, mega-dittoing, Reagan-worshipping, Newtie-following,
| Clinton-bashing, Hillary-hating, gun-hugging, miltia-joining, bunny-
| bopping, forest-raping, earth-paving, river-damming, species-
| exterminating, ozone-trashing, pickup-with-gun-rack-driving,
| Medicare- killing, tax-avoiding, mind-controlling,
| urban-legend-quoting, trickle-downing, "liberal"-hating, gay-bashing,
| femiNazi-spewing, hate-spouting, Bible-quoting, Moral Mafia,
| jack-booted,cross-burning, Klan-joining, Commie-baiting,
| conspiracy-theorist, neo-Nazi, crypto- Fascist, radical-right-wing
| ditto-head that comes down the pike.
|
| Then, when a few of us shred these senile fathead
| refugees from 14.313 and 75 Meters to bits by debunking
| their favorite fantasy, they start whining like stuck hogs.
| Please lurk before you make an ass of yourself, then:
| If you can't stand the heat, stay the hell out of our newsgroup.
|
| .
| Well said bro.
|
| I'm recruiting people to complain to ISERV the next time Steve Lare
spams the group. My goal is 100 people all complaining at the same time.
He'll
| get a major SPNAKING and this time we'll get him terminated. What do
you say? Are you down?

| Good luck!
|
| I can set my watch by you my little misanthropic mole. Keep jumping
whenever I speak. g

| |
| | o /| _
| | ___ / |__ / _
| | / o \_/ _
| \ ) )) Steve Lare _
| \____ ___/ \ _
| \ | \ _
| \|

| Born to be trolled©

---

MnMikew June 28th 04 06:42 PM

"Curmudgeon" curmudg@eon wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 16:38:07 GMT, "Stephen M.H. Lawrence"

wrote:

Steve Lare is still here, Cum-dungeon.

You've failed (predictably)

At what?