RadioBanter

-   -   Flash---- Steve Lare caught (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43417-re-flash-steve-lare-caught.html)

the captain June 22nd 04 10:00 PM

Flash---- Steve Lare caught

OK EVERYONE

IT IS TIME TO STOP TALKING ABOUT STEVE LARE AS LONG IS HE NOT BEING ABUSIVE.

I don't want to see his stuff replaced by other peoples stuff

NOW EVERYONE BE NICE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

RHF June 23rd 04 02:59 AM

= = = (the captain) wrote in message
= = = . com...

OK EVERYONE

IT IS TIME TO STOP TALKING ABOUT STEVE LARE AS LONG IS HE NOT BEING ABUSIVE.

I don't want to see his stuff replaced by other peoples stuff

NOW EVERYONE BE NICE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember "It's Nice... To Be Nice !
- by Louis H. Narcisse,
- aka: "King Narcisse"
- Religious Broadcaster

http://mcnsarticles.blogspot.com/200...s_archive.html

Mount Zion Spiritual Temples claimed a following of 2 million people
in the United States, Africa, France and Sweden. Now about 2,000
members are active in seven temples in Oakland, Sacramento, Detroit,
New Orleans, Orlando, Houston and Baton Rouge, said Princess Ann James
of the Oakland temple. An additional 200,000 followers listened to his
Sunday radio broadcasts, which were carried in recent years over KEST
after several years over KDIA

~ RHF

..