Old June 28th 04, 03:03 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

Default CERT says to stop using IE, but will the **** heads listen?

"Keith Hosman KC8TCQ" wrote in message
Know thyself. If you need
help, call the C.I.A.

Go placidly amid the noise & waste, & remember what comfort there may be in
owning a piece thereof.
Avoid quiet & passive persons unless you are in need of sleep.
Rotate your tires.
Speak glowingly of those greater than yourself and heed well their advice
even though they be turkeys;
know what to kiss and when.
Consider that two wrongs never make a right but that three lefts do.
Wherever possible, put people on hold.
Be comforted that in the face of all aridity & disillusionment and despite
the changing fortunes of time, there will always be a big future in computer
maintenance.
Remember the Pueblo.
Strive at all times to bend, fold, spindle, & mutilate.
Know yourself; if you need help, call the FBI.
Exercise caution in your daily affairs, especially with those persons
closest to you.
That lemon on your left, for instance.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get
your feet wet.
Fall not in love therefore; it will stick to your face.
Gracefully surrender the things of youth, birds, clean air, tuna, Taiwan;
and let not the sands of time get in your lunch.
Hire people with hooks.
For a good time, call 606-4311; ask for Ken.
Take heart amid the deepening gloom that your dog is finally getting enough
cheese; and reflect that whatever misfortune may be your lot, it could only
be worse in Milwaukee.
You are a fluke of the universe; you have no right to be here,
and whether you can hear it or not, the universe is laughing behind your
back.
Therefore make peace with your God whatever you conceive Him to be:
Hairy Thunderer or Cosmic Muffin.
With all its hopes, dreams, promises & urban renewal, the world continues to
deteriorate.
Give up.

Old June 28th 04, 03:05 AM
dxAce

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

[...]

Please give credit for this...

Old June 28th 04, 03:08 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

[...]

By Tony Hendra - 1972 (as performed by National Lampoon)

Please give credit for this...

Sorry, thought I had gotten the writer in there in the first place. Always
give credit where it's due.

Old June 28th 04, 03:11 AM
dxAce

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

[...]

Thanks, it's a nice piece and deserves credit.

Old June 29th 04, 02:00 AM
Stinger

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

[...]

It's called "The Deteriorata," and the last time I saw it was on vinyl on
the LP "National Lampoon's Radio Dinner."

There's some really hilarious stuff on there.

-- Stinger

Old June 29th 04, 02:08 AM
dxAce

Stinger wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

[...]

Indeed, I was very much aware of what it was. Simply wanted credit given.

Old June 29th 04, 02:19 AM
Stinger

"dxAce" wrote in message

Stinger wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

[...]

I see. As far as I know, the album isn't available on CD, but I have seen
some fairly low-quality MP3's floating around of some of the cuts.

-- Stinger

Old June 29th 04, 02:22 AM
dxAce

Stinger wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Stinger wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

[...]

I recall listening to the LP at one time or another. That was a long time ago.

Old June 29th 04, 02:35 AM
Grundig

dxAce wrote:

Stinger wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

[...]

So what are you the author or just some jerk with too much time on his
hands? The only thing I have seen you author here is some juvenile
posts calling people names. So that must mean you are just some jerk
with too much time on his hands. Am I right?

Old June 29th 04, 02:39 AM
dxAce

Grundig wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Stinger wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

[...]

Yet another new identity with the first post to usenet only yesterday!