RadioBanter

-   -   PL-230 problem (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43521-pl-230-problem.html)

Bill June 30th 04 03:31 PM

PL-230 problem

I have a Tecsun PL-230 that I bought on Ebay several months ago. I have
taken great care of it, and not used it too often. It now has a problem
turning off. When I turn it off, either the station comes back on again
with the off screen showing, or there is a white noise coming out of the
speaker. It drains a set of batteries overnight. I have tried resetting
the radio to no avail. Has anyone else experinced this problem? Does
anyone know what I could do to fix this situation? Thanks in advance.