RadioBanter

-   -   Y-Man Says ..... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43541-y-man-says.html)

LW July 2nd 04 03:07 PM

Y-Man Says .....

... "I would rather lick Janet Reno's face than listen to The Great
Liberty Net."

There you have it folks ... the man has spoken.

So bring your popcorn, your 2 liter diet Cokes, and your easy chairs
and come on over to 5770 at 10pm EDT for "an evening with the profit".

Hear the profit predict "Jesus Christ is coming back in your
lifetime".

Hear Sister Theresa sing "The King is Coming".

Maybe even hear the "young sisters" tell how they lured the profit out
behind the barn.

Nahhhh ... probably won't hear that one.

Be there or be square. Don't let Y-Man have all the fun.

Nobody You Know July 3rd 04 04:20 AM

wrote:

.. "I would rather lick Janet Reno's face than listen to The Great
Liberty Net."

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

OMG, you are one sick man to even IMAGINE such a thing. LOL.

Nations are like leaves; they change color before they fall.

LW July 3rd 04 04:09 PM

lex (Nobody You Know) wrote ...

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

OMG, you are one sick man to even IMAGINE such a thing. LOL.

In your own words, Y-Man.

Don't worry - I bet that NRD-545 can pick up 5770 with the best of
'em. So bring the popcorn and belly up to the radio for false
predictions every night.

Nobody You Know July 3rd 04 06:27 PM

wrote:

In your own words, Y-Man.

Holy cow! I really DID say that, didn't I? Guess I was REALLY lonely that day.

Don't worry - I bet that NRD-545 can pick up 5770 with the best of
'em. So bring the popcorn and belly up to the radio for false
predictions every night.

No thanks. My NRD-545 hears enough false predictions as it is on 162.4 mhz.

Instead, my NRD-515 will be tuned to 3.9475 mhz and The Great Liberty Net.
Since Vic hates both Bush and Kerry, maybe he'll tell us who he plans to vote
for?

Nations are like leaves; they change color before they fall.

LW July 4th 04 12:06 AM

lex (Nobody You Know) wrote ...

No thanks. My NRD-545 hears enough false predictions as it is on 162.4 mhz.

Yeah but does it hear Sister Theresa singing "The King is Coming"?

Instead, my NRD-515 will be tuned to 3.9475 mhz and The Great Liberty Net.

The Great Liberty Net has adjourned for the rest of the century in
order to spend their time at THE MOST EXCITING FREQUENCY IN SHORTWAVE
RADIO .. ! ! ! 5770 is where it's at, Y-Man .. admit it.

Since Vic hates both Bush and Kerry, maybe he'll tell us who he plans to vote
for?

As a voting block, The Great Liberty Net will probably throw their
whole weight (4 votes) to the Nader-Sharpton ticket. The profit had
the "young sisters" bring The Great Liberty Net down to the farm and
give them some "sensitivity ministry", and they are more receptive to
a multi-racial ticket now.

Popcorn, diet Coke, and 5770. Life is good, Y-Man.

Lewis Louis Agency July 4th 04 02:24 AM

Subject: Y-Man Says .....
From: (LW)
Date: 7/3/2004 6:06 PM Central Daylight Time
(Nobody You Know) wrote ...

No thanks. My NRD-545 hears enough false predictions as it is on 162.4 mhz.

Yeah but does it hear Sister Theresa singing "The King is Coming"?

SNIPPED

You mean Elvis is alive and in Bro. Stairs compound?

Lewis Louis President
Lewis Louis Detective Agency