RadioBanter

-   -   Actor Marlon Brando, KE6PZH/FO5GJ, SK (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43560-actor-marlon-brando-ke6pzh-fo5gj-sk.html)

Fizz July 3rd 04 11:36 PM

Actor Marlon Brando, KE6PZH/FO5GJ, SK

Didn't see this posted and thought some of you would enjoy this.

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2004/07/02/100/?nc=1

dxAce July 4th 04 12:26 AM

Fizz wrote:

Didn't see this posted and thought some of you would enjoy this.

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2004/07/02/100/?nc=1

Thanks for the post. I had completely forgotten that he was an amateur
radio operator.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Photodano1 July 4th 04 04:44 AM

Thanks for the post. I had completely forgotten that he was an amateur
radio operator.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

I didn't know he was..That was a surprise.

Diverd4777 July 4th 04 06:10 AM

Fizz,

Thanks for the post..!
I wonder what he talked about when he was just " Being Himself"
It's good that Ham Radio provided him with that outlet..

Quite a guy ; Wonder how many people have ever seen him in
" Streetcar "

Dan

Subject: Actor Marlon Brando, KE6PZH/FO5GJ, SK
From: "Fizz"