RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Degen 1102 receiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43575-fs-degen-1102-receiver.html)

Mike W July 4th 04 05:39 PM

FS: Degen 1102 receiver

For Sale: Degen 1102 mini shortwave receiver. Less than 6 months old.
Original box, English manual, felt case, NIMH batteries, adapter/charger
(120v-220v transformer included), earbuds. Excellent reception. Selling
because I picked up a tabletop recently. Can provide Ebay feedback if you'd
like, but I'd prefer to keep this off Ebay. Shipped to lower 48 states for
$45.00 total. This radio is currently going for around $69.00 shipped from
China on Ebay. Reply via email. Read a review at:
http://www.radiointel.com/review-degende1102.htm