RadioBanter

-   -   Shortwave froot-loop pi--ing contest ?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43732-shortwave-froot-loop-pi-ing-contest.html)

BeeLee U July 14th 04 11:06 PM

Shortwave froot-loop pi--ing contest ??

Just caught the tail end of a program on 7.415

Looks like we have one shortwave screwball slappin another shortwave
screwball. I mean folks, this is freakin hilarious!! Mabey better than Bro
Stair

Here in this case we
got two (xian con-spriacy!) screwballs ****ing on each other
for the amusement of the rest of us in cyberspace
and on the SW air.

Looks like it's similar to how typical low-class
uneducated moe-ron white trailer trash dumps
crap in their neighbor's tire planter when they get mad
at each other. Almost as good as sex, lies, fights
over bowling trophys, car wax and who ate the leftovers
from McDonalds........ROTFLMAO!

http://www.beaconoftruth.com/ --- Here (real kooky stuff)