RadioBanter

-   -   on topic- SINPO (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43777-topic-sinpo.html)

Drifter July 18th 04 03:17 PM

on topic- SINPO

anyone have a nice SINPO report form? nice fill
in the blanks type. lost mine, and really don't
want to spend any time with print shop today. i
couldn't find any i really liked on the web. so,
what do you use for reports? open for ideas here.
thanks so much...
Drifter...

dxAce July 18th 04 03:20 PM

Drifter wrote:

anyone have a nice SINPO report form? nice fill
in the blanks type. lost mine, and really don't
want to spend any time with print shop today. i
couldn't find any i really liked on the web. so,
what do you use for reports? open for ideas here.
thanks so much...
Drifter...

In all my years of SWBC DX'ing I've never sent in a report using SINPO.

dxAce

Drifter July 18th 04 04:11 PM

what format do you use? i guessed you have
a ton of QSL cards.
Drifter...

Brian Hill July 18th 04 04:28 PM

"Drifter" wrote in message
what format do you use? i guessed you have
a ton of QSL cards.
Drifter...

Tell them in your own words how their signal was. Strength,noise,propagation
etc...

Brian H

dxAce July 18th 04 04:50 PM

Brian Hill wrote:

"Drifter" wrote in message
what format do you use? i guessed you have
a ton of QSL cards.
Drifter...

Tell them in your own words how their signal was. Strength,noise,propagation
etc...

Yes, I think SINPO is to subjective, that's why I never have used it.

Not a ton of QSL's though. I'm more interested in country count, but if a
'specialty' or commerorative QSL comes along I'm interested in those too.

My guess is that excluding some ham QSL's, I only have between 3 and 4 hundred
SWBC QSL's.

dxAce

mike0219116 July 18th 04 05:02 PM

Here's a couple of log sheets that I made up for myself.

http://members.cox.net/mike0219116/log1.doc
http://members.cox.net/mike0219116/log2.doc

Brian Hill July 18th 04 05:26 PM

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yes, I think SINPO is to subjective, that's why I never have used it.

I have only used it with at least a breif description of signal integrity
but never by itself.

Not a ton of QSL's though. I'm more interested in country count, but if a
'specialty' or commerorative QSL comes along I'm interested in those too.

My guess is that excluding some ham QSL's, I only have between 3 and 4

hundred
SWBC QSL's.

dxAce

I rarely QSL anymore unless its something unique or I get a wild hair. I
have quite a few from my early days. I've been doing a lot of utility
loggings and just hunting around the bands for weird stuff.

B.H.

Mike Terry July 18th 04 05:58 PM

Some radio stations issue to issue them as aerogramme.

http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/practica...rtingcode.html may help

Let us know if you find a good on line one as I would like to start
submitting reports (had a break of about 30 years!!).

Mike

Mike Terry July 18th 04 06:00 PM

"Mike Terry" wrote in message
Some radio stations issue to issue them as aerogramme.

Should read:

Some radio stations used to issue them as an aerogramme.

Mike

Drifter July 18th 04 07:01 PM

sounds like a bunch to me, Steve. and, Mike,
thanks for the news you post here and other
groups from time to time. and lastly, thanks
one and all for the replies...
Drifter...