Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 18th 04, 09:23 PM
Sanjaya

Default Icom R75 DSP module

Getting an IC-R75 with free, uninstalled UT-106 DSP

Has anyone installed the DSP module themselves?

Skimming the Yahoo R75 group I only see a few posts
about it, people had trouble with screws. I can overcome
that, but are there any tips on what to be careful of...
which end of the ribbon cable is which, etc?

The downloadable manual shows instructions, but the
accompanying pictures leave a bit to be desired. To me
they don't illustrate clearly what is said in the written
instructions.

I don't want to screw this radio before I even use it. But
it seems like it should be fairly easy to get this install right.