RadioBanter

-   -   Terk AM-1000 AM Advantage Antenna $39.99 with free shipping (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43876-re-terk-am-1000-am-advantage-antenna-%2439-99-free-shipping.html)

Tom Betz August 7th 04 01:30 PM

Terk AM-1000 AM Advantage Antenna $39.99 with free shipping

Quoth "J&D Schnoor" in :

2) Can I find a better price on the Terk AM-1000?

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=Terk+AM-1000&btnG=Search+Froogle&scoring=p

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these