RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Weather on NOW at 9.985 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43881-radio-weather-now-9-985-a.html)

Al Patrick August 8th 04 02:07 PM

Radio Weather on NOW at 9.985

A shortwave program which I don't believe I've heard before is Radio
Weather. It is on right now at 9.985 MHz. I think it will be of
benefit and interest to any SWLer. It's 9:00 am Eastern.

Al

dxAce August 8th 04 02:13 PM

Al Patrick wrote:

A shortwave program which I don't believe I've heard before is Radio
Weather. It is on right now at 9.985 MHz. I think it will be of
benefit and interest to any SWLer. It's 9:00 am Eastern.

I think it's still part of the Saturday night 'DX Block' (Sunday UTC),
on WWCR 5070 and airs I think right after Hauser (0230) at 0300.

dxAce

Sanjaya August 8th 04 02:21 PM

"Al Patrick" wrote in message ...
A shortwave program which I don't believe I've heard before is Radio
Weather. It is on right now at 9.985 MHz. I think it will be of
benefit and interest to any SWLer. It's 9:00 am Eastern.

Thanks Al.

I've got 'em on now, but lots of noise.
Did you happen to catche the Ontario address
they gave for QSLs?