RadioBanter

-   -   NRD-525 ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/43894-nrd-525-a.html)

Brian Hill August 9th 04 08:26 PM

NRD-525 ?

Hi all I'm getting one of these this week and was wondering if anyone
recamends a good program for computer control? I would like to get the
fineware program but its no longer available. Thanks

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

Al Patrick August 9th 04 09:30 PM

A Google search for [ "NRD-525" & "Computer control" ] (without the
brackets) will give you about 85 hits. Not all are what you want, but
the one you finally choose just may come up in the list. ;-)

You may want to go to http://www.swldx.com/ and take Ergo 4 for a test
drive.

Al

dxAce August 9th 04 09:33 PM

Brian Hill wrote:

Hi all I'm getting one of these this week and was wondering if anyone
recamends a good program for computer control? I would like to get the
fineware program but its no longer available. Thanks

Not sure what this one covers but look here under JRC:

http://www.guidettielettronica.it/softwares.php

dxAce