Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 15th 04, 11:08 PM
ben

Default Hurricanes USA

I would like to just say that I hope these strong winds soon subside for you
in the states, I can't imagine the dreadful destruction these hurricanes can
cause as I am in the UK and we don't have them really, (only VERY small
ones) Anyway, hope it soon ends and there are no more fatalites. How grand
it would be if we could control the weather
good-luck and may god keep you safe
regards
Ben
UK

Hurricanes dxAce Shortwave 1 August 14th 04 09:23 PM
IRLP and Hurricanes Spurious Noise General 0 September 22nd 03 04:25 PM
IRLP and Hurricanes Spurious Noise General 0 September 22nd 03 04:25 PM