Old August 16th 04, 07:38 PM
the captain

Default one week and counting for the two year anniversary !!!!

one week from today, August 23, it will be TWO years since Ten-Tec has
updated the firmware for the RX-350 !!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TEN-TEC !!!!!!!

what makes you think people that spend over $1000 for a receiver want
the best performance the receiver SHOULD be providing !!!!!!! of
course they do, so why are you giving them the shaft ? you have
updated every product except the 350 and I bet you don't care less !
The Orion is up to 1.37 !!!! We can see where your priorities lie. the
Orion came out long after the 350 and is already way past the 1.15 of
the 350 !!!!!