RadioBanter

-   -   3.315 mhz (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44017-3-315-mhz.html)

Ken Wilson August 18th 04 01:29 AM

3.315 mhz

AIR Mumbai interval signal logged @ 0024 utc on 3.315 mhz. Must be grayline
because fair signal even with all of my QRN

73, Ken

dxAce August 18th 04 06:05 AM

Ken Wilson wrote:

Looks like WRTH says its AIR Bhopal ? Not sure on location but I know that
IS.

Yes, it would be Bhopal, running 50 kw or so. Almost a perfect grey line at
that time.

Scheduled from 0025-0215.

dxAce

dxAce August 18th 04 06:23 AM

dxAce wrote:

Ken Wilson wrote:

Looks like WRTH says its AIR Bhopal ? Not sure on location but I know that
IS.

Yes, it would be Bhopal, running 50 kw or so. Almost a perfect grey line at
that time.

Scheduled from 0025-0215.

They are also scheduled from 1130-1742, you might want to try for them in
December-January when they are audible at that time too.

dxAce

dxAce August 19th 04 01:33 AM

Ken Wilson wrote:

AIR Mumbai interval signal logged @ 0024 utc on 3.315 mhz. Must be grayline
because fair signal even with all of my QRN

I tried for Bhopal this evening and I could hear a carrier in there but the QRN
was just to much with thunderstorms just to the north, west and south of me.

dxAce