RadioBanter

-   -   mods.dk suspended (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44035-mods-dk-suspended.html)

the captain August 19th 04 01:41 AM

mods.dk suspended

I was going to check on a mod at www.mods.dk and the site has been
suspended. anyone know why ?

MnMikew August 19th 04 05:45 PM

"Groom Lake" wrote in message
news:412426a0.2956626@chupacabra...
In posted on
18 Aug 2004 17:41:48 -0700, the captain wrote:

I was going to check on a mod at www.mods.dk and the site has been
suspended. anyone know why ?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!
HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

Volker Tonn August 19th 04 06:18 PM

the captain schrieb:
I was going to check on a mod at www.mods.dk and the site has been
suspended. anyone know why ?

Read the posts to this group.
Your question was alreasy answerd just a few hours before you asked.

Volker Tonn August 20th 04 07:56 AM

the captain schrieb:

how do you explain the fact that you are a stupid ass jerk ?

The only lazy stupid ass jerk here is you, 'tard.
Even the fact that you're posting via google proves you're a loser.