RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Kerry Campaign Book Ban (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44053-ot-kerry-campaign-book-ban.html)

dxAce August 20th 04 03:52 PM

(OT) Kerry Campaign Book Ban

Do they have a problem with the truth... earlier it was threats of
lawsuits against television stations who had the audacity to air
Veterans For Truth ads, now it is a push to get booksellers not to sell
the book...

Free speech? Give me a break.

The Kerry Kampaign is imploding, they do not want the truth to be read,
much like they do not want the focus to be on his Senatorial record.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

dxAce

a Veteran for the truth

MnMikew August 20th 04 04:03 PM

"dxAce" wrote in message
Do they have a problem with the truth... earlier it was threats of
lawsuits against television stations who had the audacity to air
Veterans For Truth ads, now it is a push to get booksellers not to sell
the book...

Free speech? Give me a break.

The Kerry Kampaign is imploding, they do not want the truth to be read,
much like they do not want the focus to be on his Senatorial record.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

dxAce

a Veteran for the truth

The hypocrisy of the left is amazing. They can dish it out but can't take
it.

dxAce August 20th 04 04:04 PM

MnMikew wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Do they have a problem with the truth... earlier it was threats of
lawsuits against television stations who had the audacity to air
Veterans For Truth ads, now it is a push to get booksellers not to sell
the book...

Free speech? Give me a break.

The Kerry Kampaign is imploding, they do not want the truth to be read,
much like they do not want the focus to be on his Senatorial record.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

dxAce

a Veteran for the truth

The hypocrisy of the left is amazing. They can dish it out but can't take
it.

That certainly seems to be the case.

dxAce

dxAce August 20th 04 04:08 PM

MnMikew wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Do they have a problem with the truth... earlier it was threats of
lawsuits against television stations who had the audacity to air
Veterans For Truth ads, now it is a push to get booksellers not to sell
the book...

Free speech? Give me a break.

The Kerry Kampaign is imploding, they do not want the truth to be read,
much like they do not want the focus to be on his Senatorial record.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

dxAce

a Veteran for the truth

The hypocrisy of the left is amazing. They can dish it out but can't take
it.

Lets see... 264+ Vets who served with Kerry who get less credibility in the
press versus the 13 pro-Kerry Vets who get a lot of press... hmmmmmmm.

Certainly makes one wonder.

I already know how I'm voting, and it certainly is not for John Fraud Kerry.

dxAce
Navy Veteran

Tom Betz August 20th 04 04:17 PM

Quoth dxAce in
:

Lets see... 264+ Vets who served with Kerry who get less
credibility in the press

In the same way they "served" with Staff Sgt. Barry Sadler. At
considerable remove.

versus the 13 pro-Kerry Vets who get a lot of press...

And who served with Kerry directly.

--
Where was AWOL George W. Bush?

http://www.glcq.com/bush_at_arpc1.htm

dxAce August 20th 04 04:21 PM

Tom Betz wrote:

Quoth dxAce in
:

Lets see... 264+ Vets who served with Kerry who get less
credibility in the press

In the same way they "served" with Staff Sgt. Barry Sadler. At
considerable remove.

Considerable? You better check your facts out... they (many of them)
were right there with him. Within feet at many times.

dxAce
Veteran Against John Fraud Kerry

Al Dykes August 20th 04 06:42 PM

In article , dxAce wrote:
Do they have a problem with the truth... earlier it was threats of
lawsuits against television stations who had the audacity to air
Veterans For Truth ads, now it is a push to get booksellers not to sell
the book...

Free speech? Give me a break.

The Kerry Kampaign is imploding, they do not want the truth to be read,
much like they do not want the focus to be on his Senatorial record.
http://www.drudgereport.com/
dxAce

Drudge isn't a quatable source for anything, why don't you cite
a URL so we can see what you're refering to.

The Swift BOat is sinlking and will take Bush down with it. Here's
the deal on Kerry and the people that have been unsucessfully after
him for 30 years;

Nixon was furious at Kerry and directed the entire government to come
up with _anything_ negative on Kerry and failed. I assume Kerry's
taxes have always been exact to the penny, and he answered his census
questions accuratly, and any doctor he'ds been seeing had his office
black-bagged by some Cubans.

At the time Nixon's Sec of the Navy was asked ny Nixon and couldn't
bring himself to say that Kerry's medals were unearned, and it seems
he's restated that, a couple of days ago. He's John Warner, currently
the Republican chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committe.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...p-191185c.html

It's safe to say that Nixon didn't couldn't hang ANY crap on Kerry
when memories were fresh and there isn't anything new.

NOw, lets pick apart the Swifties;

O'Neill, is a man who joined the Navy's Coastal Division where John
Kerry served, but two months after the future senator left Vietnam.
He claims he is a political independent but political independents
weren't law clerks for ultra-conservative Justice William
H. Rehnquist, U.S. Supreme Court, 1974-1975.' Now two Republican
presidents have used O'Neill to attack Kerry. Stacking the deck,
another of O'Neill's law firm partners, Margaret Wilson, General
Counsel to Governor George W. Bush, 1998-2000, is the Swift
Boaters for Truth, liaison to contact.

http://www.washingtondispatch.com/article_9771.shtml

The other person responsible, with O'Neill is Merrie Spaeth, the
publisher who is "the public relations consultant representing" Swift
Boat Veterans for Truth (SBVT). "According to CBS television news,
election commission records reveal that Spaeth gave the maximum
possible £2,000 donation" to the Bush-Cheney '04 Inc. re-election
campaign in June 2003.

Del Sanduskie of Clearwater, who served as Kerry's second-in-command,
spoke on CNN about being contacted by a private
detective hired to dig up dirt on Kerry. Far more damaging is the
retraction issued by the first man featured in the ad, former
Lieutenant Commander George Elliot, in an interview with the Boston
Globe. Elliott said he made a "terrible mistake" when he signed an
affidavit suggesting Kerry did not deserve a Silver Star for
bravery. "There's no excuse. I knew it was wrong," he said.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/Ne...nline/Opinion/
Editorials/03OpOPN03080904.htm

The'e more but this is all the time I've got.

Elliot who is featured in teh Swiftie's advert has recanted
and admitted he committed purjury when agreeing with O'Neill.
--
Al Dykes
-----------

dxAce August 20th 04 07:10 PM

Al Dykes wrote:

In article , dxAce wrote:
[...]

Continue to check your facts! (And your spelling, and your dollar amounts, etc,
etc, etc.)

You silly Liberal's are a hoot!

dxAce
Veteran, who will not be voting for Kerry

Al Dykes August 20th 04 07:18 PM

In article , dxAce wrote:

Al Dykes wrote:

In article , dxAce wrote:
[...]

What ? No comment about Kerry, just smoke an digression about my typos ?

--
Al Dykes
-----------

dxAce August 20th 04 07:21 PM

Al Dykes wrote:

In article , dxAce wrote:

Al Dykes wrote:

In article , dxAce wrote:
[...]

I simply do not suffer fools such as yourself lightly, you idiotic 'tard!.

Good enough for ya? Now go back, check your facts, check your spelling, and check
your dollar amounts, etc., etc., etc.

Damn, I hate repeating myself to obvious drop-outs.

dxAce

--
Al Dykes