Old August 21st 04, 06:13 PM
clifto

Default OT US medics helped design abusive techniques at Abu Ghraib

m II wrote:
I hope you're proud of yourselves, USA....

I think what we need to do is to take a group of liberals and a group of
conservatives; really torture the liberals, and do the Abu Ghraib version
of "torture" to the conservatives (strip 'em nekkid, put dog collars on
them and pour cold water on them). Perhaps then the liberals will learn
what's torture and what's just silly annoyance.

--
"Kerry arrived [in Viet Nam] with a strong anti-Vietnam War bias and a self-
serving determination to build a foundation for his political future."
-- Rear Admiral Roy Hoffmann, USN (Ret.), May 4, 2004
Old August 22nd 04, 04:18 AM
m II

Telamon wrote:

You are such a moron. You cannot tell the difference between torture and
abuse. Both are serious though, Bush denounced the abuse that occurred,
and the people that committed the abuse are being investigated and put
on trial. This means you cannot pay attention to news items or show the
ability to evaluate information, but I expect that from you.

If all that is true, why didn't he denounce and investigate and try the
TORTURE cases? TORTURE is a lot worse than abuse. Are the TORTURERS
being allowed to go free, while the abusers are tried?

It appears it's YOU who can not tell the difference between the two. It
sure looks that way.

This is funny. YOU make a mistake but accuse *him* of being a moron...

mike

Old August 22nd 04, 06:02 AM
Telamon

In article 3gUVc.34372$jZ5.29792@clgrps13,
m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

You are such a moron. You cannot tell the difference between
torture and abuse. Both are serious though, Bush denounced the
abuse that occurred, and the people that committed the abuse are
being investigated and put on trial. This means you cannot pay
attention to news items or show the ability to evaluate
information, but I expect that from you.

If all that is true, why didn't he denounce and investigate and try
the TORTURE cases? TORTURE is a lot worse than abuse. Are the
TORTURERS being allowed to go free, while the abusers are tried?

It appears it's YOU who can not tell the difference between the two.
It sure looks that way.

This is funny. YOU make a mistake but accuse *him* of being a
moron...

What funny is that "YOU" are in the same class as Bryant. This election
is really stirring up the kooks.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 22nd 04, 06:50 AM
m II

m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

You are such a moron. You cannot tell the difference between
torture and abuse. Both are serious though, Bush denounced the
abuse that occurred, and the people that committed the abuse are
being investigated and put on trial. This means you cannot pay
attention to news items or show the ability to evaluate
information, but I expect that from you.

If all that is true, why didn't he denounce and investigate and try
the TORTURE cases? TORTURE is a lot worse than abuse. Are the
TORTURERS being allowed to go free, while the abusers are tried?

It appears it's YOU who can not tell the difference between the two.
It sure looks that way.

This is funny. YOU make a mistake but accuse *him* of being a
moron...

What funny is that "YOU" are in the same class as Bryant. This election
is really stirring up the kooks.

Please tell me the difference between 'abuse' and 'torture'. I'd like to
see what you believe them to mean. How can you insult someone when it's
YOU that's mistaken.

Too small of a human being to be able to admit to being mistaken?

Are you still capable of a proper response? It seems you've degenerated
to name calling and little else.

mike
Old August 22nd 04, 07:09 AM
Telamon

m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

[...]

Do I have to think for you? You can not discern abuse from torture? Do
you own a dictionary? Should I tell you how to vote while I'm at it?

You are off color quite a bit. Some of your posts are disgusting and
some have links to disgusting material so do not expect me to hold you
in high regard. I stopped looking at the links in your posts because of
this.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 22nd 04, 09:25 AM
m II

m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

[...]

I love the way you're going around in circles on this. YOU screwed up
and then called Bryant a MORON because of YOUR mistake. Just can't admit
it, can you. oh well...other people can follow this thread as easily as
I can.

You are off color quite a bit. Some of your posts are disgusting and
some have links to disgusting material so do not expect me to hold you
in high regard. I stopped looking at the links in your posts because of
this.

Those links all show Bush in a very bad light. Closing your eyes won't
make him a better human being. Porn sites are disgusting, not political
articles that just MAY make you think. Trying to put me in the same
league as a pornographer because I think Bush is Cheney's obsequious
puppet isn't going to work.

Sticking your head in the sand won't make the obscenities in Washington
go away.

mike
Old August 22nd 04, 07:53 PM
Telamon

m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

[...]

Snip

OK since you insist I think for you.

abuse
n The physical or psychological maltreatment of a person.

v To use something in an improper, illegal, or damaging way.

Example: Making a prisoner stand naked in a public setting. Having said
naked prisoner held on a leash by a woman. Depriving a prisoner of
sleep. Depriving a prisoner of his normal diet.

torture
n The inflicting of severe physical pain on somebody, for example, as
punishment or to persuade somebody to confess or recant something.

v To inflict extreme pain or physical punishment on people.

Example: Breaking teeth, bones or any other type of grievous bodily
harm. Cutting off appendages, pulling nails and posting BS links in the
newsgroup in order to deliberately torture public discourse.

Now go vote for Bush.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California