RadioBanter

-   -   VX-9R? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44085-vx-9r.html)

Demian Sims August 21st 04 10:42 PM

VX-9R?

Is the VX-9R an actual future radio from Yaesu or am I just another
victim of a cruel April fools joke? Yes, I do read rigpix.com and
eham.net

R.F. Collins August 22nd 04 01:35 AM

I think this is just a rumour. I read somewhere else this radio was on
the Yaesu Japan web site, but no sign of it there now.

I have seen the Icom 756 pro III on quite a few web sites:

http://www.qsl.net/ab4oj/icom/ic756pro3/main.html

http://www.icomamerica.com/products/amateur/756proIII/

Jim