RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Kerry May Recant? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44153-ot-kerry-may-recant.html)

dxAce August 24th 04 04:45 PM

(OT) Kerry May Recant?

From Drudge... developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Kerry's campaign now says is possible first Purple Heart was
awarded for unintentional self-inflicted wound...

Kerry received Purple Heart for wounds suffered on 12/2/68...

In Kerry's own journal written 9 days later, he writes he and
his crew, quote, 'hadn't been shot at yet'... Developing...

We're making progress here my friends.... making progress!

dxAce

dxAce August 24th 04 04:56 PM

dxAce wrote:

From Drudge... developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Kerry's campaign now says is possible first Purple Heart was
awarded for unintentional self-inflicted wound...

Kerry received Purple Heart for wounds suffered on 12/2/68...

In Kerry's own journal written 9 days later, he writes he and
his crew, quote, 'hadn't been shot at yet'... Developing...

We're making progress here my friends.... making progress!

If this is indeed true, as I suspect it is, I call on all to ask John
Fraud Kerry to step down as the Democratic Presidential Candidate.

It would be the 'right' thing to do.

dxAce
A Navy and National Guard Veteran who is interested in THE TRUTH.

Bob August 24th 04 07:21 PM

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

From Drudge... developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Kerry's campaign now says is possible first Purple Heart was
awarded for unintentional self-inflicted wound...

Kerry received Purple Heart for wounds suffered on 12/2/68...

In Kerry's own journal written 9 days later, he writes he and
his crew, quote, 'hadn't been shot at yet'... Developing...

We're making progress here my friends.... making progress!

If this is indeed true, as I suspect it is, I call on all to ask John
Fraud Kerry to step down as the Democratic Presidential Candidate.

It would be the 'right' thing to do.

dxAce
A Navy and National Guard Veteran who is interested in THE TRUTH.

I think the republican party would be proud of you. :P