RadioBanter

-   -   Good communications headphones (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44258-good-communications-headphones.html)

aristotle August 30th 04 07:37 AM

Good communications headphones

I have a Sony ICF 2010 radio and would like to purchase a good set of
communications headphones that are properly matched for impedence with
this radio. Any suggestions. I want the headphones to clearly
understand the audio rather than reproducing it with maximum fidelity.

Pilotbutteradio August 31st 04 02:14 AM

I use the Kenwood HS-5 headphones. Built for communications radio. I see
them on Ebay quite often for 35-45 bucks. They are outstanding. 73

--
Dave,
746pro, FT-101, GE SR3, VX5R, 780xlt, Pro 95,

om...