RadioBanter

-   -   R75 support (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44328-r75-support.html)

michael agner September 3rd 04 04:01 PM

R75 support

Since there was a question or 2 regarding support for the Icom R75 I
thought I might toss this out; RxPlus - originally developed for the
RX320, now supports the Icom R75 as well. You can find out more about it
he

http://www.cam.org/~noelbou/RxPlus/

73s Mike

Michael September 3rd 04 04:32 PM

"michael agner" wrote in message
Since there was a question or 2 regarding support for the Icom R75 I
thought I might toss this out; RxPlus - originally developed for the
RX320, now supports the Icom R75 as well. You can find out more about it
he

http://www.cam.org/~noelbou/RxPlus/

73s Mike

As far as software packages go, how does this one rate ??? I have been
considering connecting my R-75 up to my PC, but I haven't looked into what
is the best software package to get...

Michael