RadioBanter

-   -   New WiNRADiO Group (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/44381-new-winradio-group.html)

Karl September 6th 04 01:26 AM

New WiNRADiO Group

There's a new Yahoo Group dedicated to the 303 and 313 computer
radios. Maybe you're considering a computer radio or just interested
in learning more about one. This group may answer your questions.
Don't forget to try the free demo software from WinRadio. You can
investigate the features of these radios without the investment.

It can be downloaded he
http://www.winradio.com/home/downloadpc.htm

Regards, KH
(no affiliation with the WinRadio company)

m II September 6th 04 06:13 AM

Karl wrote:

There's a new Yahoo Group dedicated to the 303 and 313 computer
radios. Maybe you're considering a computer radio or just interested
in learning more about one. This group may answer your questions.
Don't forget to try the free demo software from WinRadio. You can
investigate the features of these radios without the investment.

It can be downloaded he
http://www.winradio.com/home/downloadpc.htm

What is the name of the group? I'd like to get the subscription address.

mike

RHF September 6th 04 12:13 PM

= = = m II wrote in message
= = = news:KlS_c.118711$X12.104947@edtnps84...

Karl wrote:

There's a new Yahoo Group dedicated to the 303 and 313 computer
radios. Maybe you're considering a computer radio or just interested
in learning more about one. This group may answer your questions.
Don't forget to try the free demo software from WinRadio. You can
investigate the features of these radios without the investment.

It can be downloaded he
http://www.winradio.com/home/downloadpc.htm

What is the name of the group? I'd like to get the subscription address.

mike

MII,

* WiNRADiO 303/313
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WiNRADiO303_313/
- Currently 22 Members and 15 Messages
- NEW - Started: 30 AUG 2004
To Subscribe:

* Group for new and veteran users of the WinRadio Receiver
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/winradio/
- About 400 Members and about 1000 Messages
- Old - Started: 23 JAN 2001
To Subscribe:

hth ~ RHF
..

[...]